smoke

(no smut in this one.)

-london's p.o.v.-

lil peep blasted through my small apartment as tears rolled down mine and colby's cheeks. this was normal for us. we both sat on the couch, crying as we listened to sad rap. we were both pathetic, and depressed. 

"you wanna light one?" i asked, sniffling. "sure," he said, handing me the large blunt. i opened the small bag and pulled the stick out. i grabbed the lighter off of my glass coffee table and started it.

i held the joint close to the flame and waited for it to start smoking. after it started smoking, i placed the blunt in my mouth, inhaling a couple of seconds after my lips wrapped around it. i took the blunt out of my mouth and handed it to colby. i blew to smoke out of my lungs, and i could already feel myself get high.

"i hate l.a." colby said, exhaling out smoke. "how come?" i asked, already knowing the answer. "everyone is so fake." colby said, taking another hit. "i know. i'm so sick of being used." i said, tears rolling down my face a bit easier than before.

"i wish i could find a girlfriend around here." colby said, handing the blunt over to me. i exhaled in for longer than usual, then exhaling. "that was a big hit." colby chuckled. "it was one for the boys." i said, rolling my eyes at myself. 

"maybe you and i should date." colby said, watching as my lips parted partially, letting more smoke come from my throat, and spread out into the already thick air. "maybe." i chuckled. "just think about it, me and you are basically meant for each other." colby said, shrugging, also taking the blunt from me.

"i guess." i said, looking at him. my eyes started to sting, and i felt myself starting to get hungry. "i'm getting hungry." i said, standing up. "do you still have that pasta?" colby asked, also standing up, putting out the blunt on the middle kid ashtray that sat on my side table (:. "yes." i said, pulling the leftover pasta me and colby had made the night before. 

"thank god." colby said, grabbing bowls from the cupboard. i dished up the pasta in bowls, and put them in the microwave.

----------

"that shit slapped." colby said, placing his bowl on the coffee table. "i know right." i said, resting my head on his shoulder. i felt as colby's body tensed up as my head hit his shoulder. i chuckled at his anxiousness. eventually, he started to relax, making me relax even more. "i'm tired." i said, shutting my stinging eyes. "me too." colby agreed, also closing his eyes.

he grabbed the blanket that sat on the arm of the couch, and placed it over us, making me smile to myself. "we should play the word game." colby said. i knew exactly what he meant the second he said that. "okay." i said, excited.

he started spelling things on my back. i concentrated as he spelt out: i  l o v e  y o u. "i know." i said, smiling. "what is it?" he asked, smiling. "you spelled, 'i love you'." i said, giggling. "that was fast." colby said, chuckling. "i'm just really good at this game." i shrugged. "oh really?" colby asked, raising his eyebrow.

"yeah, really." i said, laying down so my head was resting on his lap. "okay, let's see if you can get this." he said, starting to spell something.

p
l
e
a
s
e
b
e
m
i
n
e

"that's a hard one." i complained. "guess." he said, smiling down at me. "i can't, it's too hard." i whined. "you're so good at this." he said sarcastically. "please tell me what you drew." i said, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "i guess we'll never know." colby said, shrugging.

-.-.-.-.-.-

this is shit, ik. but i posted a new part to my book.. go check it outtt ((: