Puddle

this is more of a fluff soo if u wanna skip, be my guest.

--Y/n POV--

ow... My stomach is fucking killing m-

It's that special time of the month, isn't it? I move ever so slightly, and of course, I feel a puddle. Not a sweat puddle, no-ho-ho. A blood puddle.

And of course, it started early this month, so I didn't even get the prepare. Even worse, Colby's arms were wrapped very tightly around my stomach. Making the aching cramps worse. I move from Colby's protective grip and go to the bathroom.

To make this groggy morning even worse...

I'm out. Tampons, pads, cups. Everything. Fucking everything. I walk back to the room, and find my 'period proof panties' and put them on. I didn't want to worry about the covers, but I had no choice.

"Colbyyyyy," I say, shaking him vigorously. "Hmmm?" He asks, clearly exhausted. "Your laying in a pile of blood, now if you don't mind, I have to change the sheets," I said, not even embarrassed. "Nooo, baby I can do it." He said rubbing his eyes.

How could this man be so sweet? It makes my heart melt like the polar ice caps.

"No. I can do it." I say sternly. "No." He replies back, pulling the sheets off the bed. "Fine, I'm going to the store to get tampons," I say, walking out the door. "No, I'll do that too, just go lay downstairs while I change the sheets." He said sweetly. "Damn you," I whisper under my breath.

"I'll be back in ten," Colby says, grabbing his keys. "Okay, thank you so much, Colby," I said, kissing him on the cheek. He gave me a warm smile and walked out of the house to his car.

--Time Skip--

"Hi, baby," Colby said, walking into our room. "Hi, Cole," I said, holding my stomach. "I got you some chocolate, a heating pad, cookies, and your favorite brand." He said, holding up the grocery bag. "What did I do to have someone like you in my life?" I ask, shaking my head. "You didn't have to do anything. Your just perfect, and I'm the lucky one to have you." He said smiling.

bullshit.

"I love you so much Colby, I couldn't imagine my life without you," I said tearing up. "I don't know what you'd do without me either." He said chuckling and sitting on the bed. "Shut up," I mumble under my breath. "I love you too." He said, embracing me into a hug.

He put batteries into the heating pad and placed it on my achy stomach. He put on The Hangover, and we both ate cookies and chocolate. We were both wrapped into a loose cuddle as we watched the movie.

I placed my head on Colby's soft pillowy chest and fell asleep. Colby fell asleep soon after me, and we lay there, wrapped in each other's arms.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Omgggg, a period fluff, how original. I kno-ho-ho! And this one is super short, buttttt, I want to make a threesome one, it's just, idk when. But yeah, I'll prolly be seeing you guys tomorrow, or tha next day. googbye.

-yee fuckin' haw