lollipop

since you guys asked for it

-----------------------------------

"I know." He said, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Just wait until she breaks up with you, it'll happen," I said, kissing his chest. "Okay. I love you, Melanie." He said, kissing my head. "I love you too, Colby," I said as I drifted off to sleep, the sound of loud a.c. and cars honking in the background, while in the foreground of my hearing, I could hear Colby's heartbeat, and breathing.

I love this man...

--Melanie's POV--

"Annabelle, you're being overdramatic!" I snapped back at Annabelle. "No, I'm not, Melanie. You have fucked my boyfriend multiple times behind my back." She yelled at me. "Annabelle, it was only twice!" Colby stepped in.

I felt horrible as Colby lied to Annabelle's face. It had been many more times than twice, but I didn't want to ruin their relationship, so I decided to keep my mouth shut. I zoned out as the two fought, thinking about how Colby and I had messed up. I was snapped back to reality at the worst time.

"Colby, I'm done! I'm breaking up with you." Annabelle turned around and looked at me. "You were my best friend, I trusted you. But what do you do?! You stab me behind my back. I'm through with you too." She said, slapping my cheek, and storming out of the apartment.

I held onto the red skin that formed on my face. "Whatever," Colby mumbled. My world shattered at that moment. Not only had I lost my friend, I broke her heart too. I started to cry as I thought about what I had just done. Colby ran straight to me and engulfed me into a warm embrace.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I leaned back in Colby's arms and bawled into his chest. He whispered sweet things in my ear like, 'it's okay.' and 'i love you.' "It's okay. I'm sure she'll come around." Colby whispered.

I nodded slowly into his chest and continued to cry. "You wanna go to bed?" He asked. "Yes please," I said and wiped the tears off my face. He picked me up and carried me into his room. I took off my shirt and tried taking off my bra.

"Colby, can you help me?" I asked, pointing to my bra. "Sure." He said, chuckling. He unclipped my bra and tossed it on the ground. I covered my boobs with my arm and I put my shirt back on. I took off my pants, and threw them on the ground, along with my bra.

I got under his covers and waited for him to get in bed. He took off his shirt and put on some joggers. He got in bed and pulled me close to him. "I love you, Melanie." He whispered, kissing the back of my head.

"I love you too."

--------------------

knock knock knock.

"Must be Annabelle," Colby mumbled to himself. He stood up and put a shirt on. I just stayed in bed and waited for him to be done talking to Annabelle. I eavesdropped on the conversation, and to my surprise, Annabelle wanted Colby back.

"Colby, I want you back. I'm sorry for lashing out, I love you!" She choked out. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, Annabelle. I don't love you as much as you love me." Colby said, calmly. "Oh my god, Melanie stole you from me! She's brainwashing you, can't you see." Annabelle screamed.

"Oh. My. God. You're out of your mind." Colby said, shutting the door. He walked to his room, and shut the door quietly, thinking I was still asleep. "I'm not asleep anymore." I giggle, as he walks over to the bed.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "It's fine." He turned on the light, and I sat up. I looked at him take off his shirt. "You're beautiful." I laugh. "You're even more beautiful." He laughed along with me. "Yeah, right." I giggle. "It's true." He swooned.

I roll my eyes and stand up. He walked over to me, and kissed me lovingly, and passionately. I smiled as he grabbed my butt, and pulled me closer, making there be no more gap in between us.

He pulled away from me and pulled off my shirt. He threw it to the ground, then putting his hands roughly on my hips. He pushed me onto the bed and played with the waistband of my underwear.

He pulled the band, and let it snap against my skin. I pulled on his hair harshly, making him moan. I giggled and continued to slip my tongue into his mouth. He shoved his tongue back into my mouth, causing our tongues to fight each other.

He pulled away, biting my tongue on the way out. My eyes slowly fluttered open, meeting his eyes staring back at mine. His lust-filled eyes looked my body up and down, making me smirk. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked, laughing. "I don't even know." He said, taking his pants and boxers off.

I smiled at his eagerness. He climbed over me and kissed me roughly. He ripped off my underwear and threw them across the room. He flipped us over so I was on top. "Ride me, baby." His voice was husky and raspy. "Whatever you want." I shrugged.

I slowly slid myself onto his wood and moaned as it stretched my walls. "Oh fuck." He groaned. I slowly bounced up and down, letting him stretch my walls. He thursted his hips upward as I bounced on him, making me scream.

"Fuck, Colby." I moaned as he hit my g-spot. "Go faster, baby." He moaned. I nodded and started going faster. He groaned as I took all of him in. He flipped us over and started pounding me. I moaned loudly as he started going deep in me.

He put my leg over his shoulder, hitting my g-spot every time he went in. "Colby, I'm close." I moaned. He nodded and continued to go faster. I could tell he was getting close too, from the sloppy thrusts, and he was twitching inside of me.

I came all over him, and he continued to pound in and out of me. He thrusted a couple more times and came deep inside of me. He pulled out and watched his cum drip out of me. He went in between my legs and licked up all the cum.

He stuck his tongue deep inside me, making me moan from how sensitive I was. He placed his thumb on my clit and harshly rubbed. My legs shook, and moans kept coming from my mouth. He continued to lick my pussy, making me come closer and closer to my second climax.

I felt the knot at the bottom of my stomach already, since I had already orgasmed. I moaned loudly as the knot at the bottom of my stomach released. He licked up everything and came back up to my face.

He gave me one last loving kiss and laid down next to me. "I love you so much, Melanie," Colby said, placing his head on my chest.

"I love you too," I whispered, drifting off to a comforting sleep.

-.-.-.-.-

I was thinking about writing a story with an actual storyline with Colby Brock. Comment if you think it's a good idea, and if you'd actually read it. 

-yee fuckin' haw