drunk

"well, fuck." i said, sighing. "we'll finish this later." colby half slurred, as he took my hand and dragged me out of the alleyway.

--y/n pov--

--present--

we drunkenly stumbled our way through the apartment complex, till we found room 504. he tried several times to put the key in the hole, failing miserably. "let me try, you drunk fuck." i say, half-drunk myself.

it took me a couple of tries, but i eventually succeeded. i twisted the key and opened the door. i took the key out of the hole and handed it to colby. "thanks, showoff." colby mumbled under his breath. "no problem." i say, smiling obnoxiously.

i walked over to the bedroom, and stripped naked, getting ready to change. "damn baby girl." colby said, adding a cat whistle after his sentence. "shuthefuckup." i said as one word. i put on a pair of colby's boxers, and one of his shirts, not bothering to put on a bra.

colby walked up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. he peppered kisses up and down my neck and slipped his hands under the shirt i was wearing, making me shiver. he squeezed my boobs, making a gasp escape my mouth.

he smirked as he sucked on my neck, leaving a hickey. he traced the tattoo on my arm as he bit my neck gently in places, making me moan. he spun me around by my waist, and pulled me into a rough kiss.

his lips tasted like vodka shots, and hennessy. it was like i was getting drunk all over again as i sucked on his lips.

he shoved his knee between my legs, giving me the friction i desired. i let a teasing moan escape me, making colby's already large erection to grow bigger.

"i have a little surprise for you." he said, with a devilish smirk. he walked over to his desk, and pulled out a box. "do you know what this is, baby?" he asked, walking closer to me. i squinted my eyes, trying to see the object that occupied colby's hand.

i eventually gave in, being as it was too dark to see. i shook my head 'no'. "this is a special toy i bought for you." he whispered, taking the smooth item out of it's packaging.

he slowly walked over to me, building the anticipation, making me more wet with each second that passed. when he finally reached over to me, he slid off his boxers that i was wearing, and threw them to the side.

"why don't you go lay down on that bed, while i get situated." colby whispered in my ear, as he took off my shirt. i laid down on the bed, and watched every movement he made. i watched as he slid batteries into the sex toy, and turn it on.

i bit my lip as i saw him pull a chair over to the edge of the bed. "be a good girl, and i'll get you a treat afterwards." i nodded my head in agreement as he slid the seemingly large object into me. "daddy." i moaned out, as he slid the toy deeper into my aching pussy.

"i like when you call me that," he whispered as he shoved the vibrator all the way in with his thumb, making me moan loudly. he smirked as i threw my head back, and gripped the sheets. "i haven't even started, sweet cheeks." he chuckled.

i gasped as he turned the vibrator to the medium setting. i rested my upper body on my forearms, and stared at him, as he sucked on his thumb, and placed it on my clit. he pushed down harshly, and rubbed his thumb in circles on my clit.

i moaned a pornographic moan as he turned the vibrator to the highest setting, and rubbed faster at my clit. "cole, i'm close." i cried out. "go ahead baby girl." he said, sitting back in his chair, and releasing his thumb from my swollen clit.

he sat back and watched, as my eyes closed shut and my head flew back and hit the pillow. i gripped the sheets, and lets a string of curse words leave my mouth as my orgasm blossomed. i came all over the small toy, and rode myself out of my high.

"good girl, how about a couple more rounds." he said, turning up the vibrator more. "i didn't know there's more settings." i moaned out. "there's about ten more baby girl." he said, kissing my forehead. i gulped, and let my grip loosen on the bed sheets.

my breathing hitched as colby turned the vibrator up three more. he chuckled, and sat back in his chair again. i orgasmed for the second time, and now i felt a lot more sensitive.

"daddy, i can't take it anymore." i moaned as i opened my eyes. he only smirked and turned the vibrator up all the way, for sure this time. he watched as i came three more times, leaving me breathless and lightheaded.

"am i done now?" i whispered. "yes, doll. you did a great job." he said, giving me a loving kiss on the lips. "would you like to get dressed?" colby asked, sweetly. "yes please." i said, smiling. he pulled the vibrator out of me, before going and getting the clothes i was wearing before.

he helped me get dressed, as i felt weak, and as if i couldn't do anything. he took off his shirt, and laid in bed next to me. i cuddled close to him, as he played with my hair, and grazed his fingertips over my back, giving me chills.

as he noticed my breathing becoming more steady, and pattern like, he kissed my temple, as whispered 'i love you' in my ear. i smiled, and thought about how lucky i was to get a guy like colby.

.-.-.-.-.-

that one was a bit different...
i am seriously so sad that corey and devyn broke up 💔 I seriously thought they were the perfect couple. but i guess all good things come to an end....

-yee fuckin' haw 😔