'am I missing something?'

"Hannah, I love you." He said, making my heart beat faster. "What?" I asked, looking at him.

--Hannah--

I sat up and continued to look at him. "I love you too, Colby," I said, looking in his blue eyes. "Good." He said, kissing me. I instantly kissed back to the lustful makeout. We both smile, and continued to kiss each other.

I straddled his stomach, and he placed his hands on my ass. I started grinding on him slowly, making his hard-on poke me. I giggled into the kiss as it grew larger. His breathing started to get heavier, making me confused since we've done basically nothing.

I pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes. I watched his eyes open slowly. "What's wrong? Why are you breathing so fast?" I asked, worried. "Hannah, I'm cheating on my girlfriend, I can't do this." He said, my eyes went wide, and my mouth dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend," I asked, getting off the bed, then to pace around the room. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I should leave." I added, grabbing my phone. "No, Hannah! I'm sorry I should've told you. I just didn't think it was that important." He said, running to catch up to me.

"Just-I. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, putting on my shoes. "Because, I know you love me, Hannah. And I didn't want to hurt you." He said, trying to get me to stop putting my shoes on. "So do you not really love me?" I asked, starting to tear up.

"Hannah, I'll be honest, I love you more than my girlfriend. But I don't want to hurt her either." He said, putting his hand around his throat as if it hurt. My head dropped, and I continued to put my shoes on.

"Please don't go," Colby begged, his voice coarse because he started to cry. "I have to for tonight. I'm gonna go get some Lexapro or something and just stay at a hotel, and we can hang out another day." I said, opening the door. "Okay," Colby whispered.

--time skip--

I opened the hotel room door and trudged into the room. I cracked open the pills and opened the drink I bought. I put a pill in my mouth and washed it down with my drink. I sighed and laid back on the bed.

I turned on the t.v. and cried myself to sleep, my cries drowning out the sound of the show playing.

--three months later--

iMessage

wanker

hey.

Hi.

Wanna go get some scones?

Sure, why not?

Cool, I'll pick you up at 3 and we can go from there (:

Cool.

------------------------------------

I honestly want that cunt to pop his clogs after what he did to me that one night. But since I'm a nice person, I'll give him a second chance.

--time skip--

"Okay, we're here," Colby said, opening his door. I sighed, and opened up my door, and stepped out of the car. We walked inside, and ordered our food, and sat down.

"Anyways, why did you want to go out for scones?" I asked. "Because I haven't talked to you in months, plus, my girlfriend and I got in a fight." He said, shrugging.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanna say something real quick, please shh, listen. I love... these scones. Just the diversity between the selection they have here. The blueberry, the raspberry, strawberry, pumpkin, even which is basically a friggin' squash. How are they gonna make a scone out of a freaking squash? Ohh, wow, wow, that shit blows my mind. That's Elon Musk just in his little lab cooking up, baby. But what were you talking about? Oh yeah, your girlfriend made you mad the other day? What was she saying?" I said.

"She was talking about how much she hates me, and how much of a cunt I am. What do you think?" He asked.

"Oh, what do I think? Hmm... She was being mean at that part-point, but I'm sure she's gonna turn around at some point, as well." I said, chuckling as I stuttered. "Thanks, Hannah. By the way, that whole rant about those scones was impressive." Colby said, laughing.

"Thanks, I just get chuffed about scones, ya know?" I said, smiling.

-.-.-.-.-

sorry, i know i said i would write a smut in this one, but i'm just not in the mood.

-yee fuckin' haw

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-yee fuckin' haw