sexe de maquillage

There's a lot of french in the first part of the story, so if you want to skip to the smut, there's not as much. Well, I mean there's not a lot and it's easy to translate but still.

--Y/n POV--

inhale.

I slipped the slim stick from my lips and exhaled the flavored smoke that contaminated my lungs.

"Why do you think he did it?" My friend Kelsey asked, snapping me out of my gave. "Pardon?" I asked, looking over at her. "Why. Do. You. Think. He. Did. It?" She asked slowly. "I don't know, because he was a tricheur." I sassed. "Ils sont tous..." She sassed back. "Je pensais qu'il était différent..." I whispered.

"We all wish they are, sis." She said, rubbing my back. "Someday, you'll find that Une personne spéciale." She whispered the last part.

ding.

"Speak of the devil," I said, looking at the message on my phone.

iMessage

enfoiré

I'm outside of your door, please open up.

Read 7:09

------------------------------------------------------

"Here we go," I said, rolling my eyes, and letting Kelsey see the message. "What a fucktard." She scoffed, rolling her eyes as well. "Just go answer it. It'll be fun watching him crawl back as if it's the zombie apocalypse." I laughed at her stupid remark. "D'accord.." I said, walking towards the door.

I huffed as I placed my hand on the door handle. I turned it ever so slightly and looked at the handsome man who stood in front of my door.

I turned around to look a Kelsey and she giggled. "Je vais admettre qu'il est chaud." I whispered to her. "I can speak French too, Y/n." Colby announced, startling me. "I couldn't tell..." I sassed. He just rolled his eyes at my smart-ass remark.

"Que fais-tu ici?" I asked, starting to get annoyed. "I'm here to apologize." He said, crossing his arms. "If you're here to get the makeup sex out of the way, tell me now so we can finish it quickly?" I said, crossing my arms as he had seconds ago.

"I'm not here for makeup sexe..." He blurted out. "Alright, then where are the flowers and teddy bear?" Kelsey asked from behind me. "peux-tu te taire?" Colby snapped. Kelsey huffed and walked to the couch.

I allowed him into my house and shut the door behind him. "Shall we take this to my room, partner?" I asked, pointing towards my stairs. "I don't see why not." He said, with a half-ass smirk.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and led him to my room. He let me walk in before him. He shut the door after I walked in. I stood in front of him and waited for him to say something. He shrugged and smashed his lips into mine, lustfully.

He pulled away slowly, opening his eyes in the process. Our eyes locked and I smirked. "No makeup sex, huh?" I asked sarcastically. "I wasn't about to admit that in front of Kelsey." He said, placing his hands on my hips, and pulling us into an even more heated make-out session.

He pushed me against my dresser, making things fall off. We giggled into the kiss, and he continued to push me against the wall.

"Jump, babygirl." He mumbled into the kiss. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. After a few minutes of heated kissing, he disconnected our lips and kissed down my jawline to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot, making a moan erupt from my throat. After he gave me a dark love mark, he nibbled lightly at it, then licking it to soothe the stinging.

I tugged at his hair as he left hickeys everywhere he could on my neck. He left my neck and slipped both mine and his shirt off. He carried me over to my bed and set me down gently. He put his hand under my back and lifted me up slightly making it easier for him to unclip my bra, and slip it down my arms.

He threw my bra behind him and left a hickey on each of my breasts. He smiled as he stood back to look at me. I rolled my eyes as he leaned in to kiss me again. He chuckled into the kiss as I made fun of his childness.

He untied my joggers and fiddled with the waistband while I tugged his jeans off in one go. He pulled away from the kiss and said, "Show off." I giggled and flipped us over so I was on top. I pulled off my pants so we were both in our underwear.

I went to his ear, and whispered, "What do you want, hottie?" I nibbled his ear, making him flinch a bit. "I want you to ride me, baby girl." He growled. I smirked and tugged my underwear off, followed by his.

"You ready?" I asked, looking into his eyes. "Is that even a question?" He chuckled, looking into my eyes. I shrugged, and lined him up with my entrance. I slowly sat on his cock, making him grunt. I let out a shaky moan as my eyes started to tear up from the pain.

"If it hurts too much we can stop, baby." He said, starting to get worried. I shook my head and started to go up and down slowly. The pain quickly turned into pleasure as I started to go faster, and pushed harder on him.

"Go faster, please." He moaned. I smirked and shook my head. He looked almost shocked at my disobedience. He raised his eyebrows and flipped us over. He slammed into me, almost making me scream.

He wasn't satisfied, so he threw my legs over his shoulders, making him hit all the right places. "Right there, baby." I moaned loudly. He smirked and went harder and faster than any man. I screamed his name as I came close to my high.

"Cole, I'm close." I moaned. "Hold it in, baby girl." He grunted. I could feel him twitch, so I knew he was close. He put his head in my neck and peppered kissed everywhere. "Let go, sweetie." His pet name sent me over the edge.

Profanities and names were screamed as we came to our highs. I scratched down his back as the pleasure surfaced, and adrenaline pumped through my veins. He pumped in and out a few more times, helping as we rode out our highs.

He pulled out, and I could tell he regretted something, but I couldn't figure out what it wa-

My heart sunk to my stomach as I realized what he was thinking about. "We didn't use a condom, huh?" I asked, as my face went red, and I felt as though I could throw up. "No." He looked scared.

-.-.-.-.-

idek. sorry if u didn't like the french i was just bored and i felt like doing something different.

-yee fuckin' haw