my strange addiction

this is clearly going to have a lot of references from this song, such as quotes and etc. (spoiler, because it's based off the song) So if you don't like that, don't read the damn chapter. thanks love ya <3

--lower case intended--

colby is my boyfriend of 3 years. i love him dearly. he does everything i ask him to do. he cares for me when i'm sick. he snuggles, and kisses me. to be talking to him is like belladonna. everything about him is belladonna.

"i take what i want when i wanna, and i want 'ya." i say, as colby slams me up against the door, roughly making out with me. "we need some friction." colby says, winking his beautiful blue eyes. which were filled with lust, making them almost black.

--colby's pov--

she's like my strange addiction. i don't think even doctors could explain the symptoms i get when i can't have her when i need her. but every time i get the chance to have her body this close to mine, i make it special. it's like she's a natural born reliever, because you know i don't self-medicate.

--y/n pov--

colby disconnected our lips for a second. but only to rip mine and his shirts off. he then smashes his lips into mine, making our lips go in sync with each other lustfully. he then squeezes my butt, signaling for me to jump, still keeping our heavy make out session intact. he pushed me on the wall, slightly, to keep me slipping from his waist. my heat burned for his touch, for him to be inside me.

he threw me on the bed playfully, and started to suck on my neck, igniting my skin like a wild forest fire. he sucked on my sweet skin, like a popsicle, leaving hickeys for me to find tomorrow morning. he slowly made his way down my breasts, being stopped by the barricade that is my bra. he came back up to my face, passionately making out with me, while he easily unhooked my bra, sliding it down my arms. he then proceeds his journey down my small-in comparison to his-body. he left hickeys down the valley of my breasts, and on my stomach.

he ripped off my pants leaving me only in my underwear. he kissed my inner thighs, lightly, sending shivers, and goosebumps throughout my body. he kissed my heat through my soaked panties, making me whimper. colby smirked against my throbbing heat, and slowly made his way back up to my face. "so are you gonna fuck me, or leave me wanting mor-ahh" i say, moaning at the end, as he sticks two fingers in me.

he kisses me, to muffle my moaning, as he starts to rub my clit, and pumps his fingers in and out of me, going a reasonable pace. he bits my lip, gently, as he pulls away from the kiss. he slides his fingers out of me, making me whine. "c'mon baby, can't you tell i'm crass? can't you tell i'm wired? don't tease me." i say, in a baby voice-but not like ddlg, ya know?-"don't worry babe, i'll make it better for both of us." he says, as he drops his pants and boxers, making them pool around his ankles.

he pulls a condom, seemingly out of nowhere, and climbs on top of me, while ripping the small square package open seductively, with his mouth. he starts attacking my neck, kissing, and sucking, making me moan a bit, as he slides on his condom. "are you ready baby?" he says, not waiting for an answer before he slams into me, hitting my g-spot immediately, making me scream his name. it hurt a bit, but i knew how to hide it. i kinda liked it.

he kissed me, to muffle my moans, since we didn't want noise complaints. after all, we are living in an apartment. "when was the last time we h-ad sex?" colby asks, snapping me out of my daydream. "like a-h month a-go." i accidentally moaned really loud. "explains why your so tight." colby grunts in my ear, sending me off the edge. "cole, i-i'm gonna-h cum." i almost scream. he slammed into my g-spot, making me cum all over him. he pounded in me a few more times, making him cum inside the condom.

he slides in and out of me a couple more times, so we could ride out both of our highs. once both of your highs are over, colby pulls off his condom, and ties it throwing it in the bedside bin. then he lays next to me, and holds me close to his chest, as he pulls a soft blanket over us. he grabs the remote to the t.v. and asks, "you wanna watch the office?" "sure, that sounds great." i chuckle. and fall asleep to the sound of the office, and colby's soft breathing, and steady heartbeat.

-.-.-.-.-

ahaaaa, see what i did with the whole office thing, because the office is in the song? i'm sorry i'll shut up. oh yeah, and if any of you have requests, i'm more than happy to make a story for you. so yeah.

-yee fuckin' haw 🤠