Eyebrows

--Y/n POV--

I was sitting on the bed in mine and Colby's new apartment when I heard Colby yell "Ohhhh god!" from the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom and swung open the door. "What happened?" I asked concern laced around every word. "My eyebrows are so misshapen!" Colby yelled, looking closely in the mirror. I sighed of relief. "I thought something was seriously wrong Cole!" I say, walking out of the bathroom. "This is a midlife crisis!" Colby yelled, sarcastically.

Yeah, whatever.

"Do you want me to pluck them?" I asked as he walked into the bedroom. "Could you?" He asked with a cheeky smile. I sigh. I grabbed my tweezers from the bathroom.

"Sit down on that chair," I instructed. He obliged. I straddled his lap, so it was easier for me. I started to pluck hairs, one by one. I giggled once I noticed Colby's eyes were watering. "What," Colby mumbled. "You okay there buddy?" I said, laughing. "It hurts, okay?" He said, pouting. "Whatever you say."

I finally finished his first eyebrow and was about to go to the second. I plucked a hair, and then I heard Colby giggle. "Something wrong?" I asked curiously. "No, you're just cute." He said, looking me in the eyes. "I know," I said, slapping his face gently.

"Coleeeeee, stop moving!" I yelled out of frustration. "MmmMmm." He said, shaking his head 'no'. "Ple-" I tried to say but got cut off by Colby kissing me on the lips, but pulled away shortly after. "Colbert, unless you wanna have wonky eyebrows, I better finish now," I say, grabbing my tweezers again. "I think I'd rather have wonky eyebrows." He said, smirking and wiggling them.

I rolled my eyes. "Whateves," I said. "I don't care about my eyebrows, I care about you." He whispered in my ear while nibbling my earlobe. I moaned making him smirk, he knew I loved when he did that.

I cupped his face, and pulled it close to mine, making our lips lock together. He started to fiddle with the bottom of my shirt, telling me to take it off. I disconnected our lips and took mine and his shirt off, and throwing them on the already messy floor.

I pulled away and kissed down his neck leaving hickeys all over. I sucked on his sweet spot, leaving a dark bruise and making him moan my name softly. I went back up to his lips and kissed him roughly, starting a slow grind on him.

He picked me up, gripping my thighs so I didn't fall, and laid me on the bed not leaving the heavy makeout session we were caught in. He pulled off my pants and threw them on the ground along with our shirts.

He slid his pants off seconds later and threw them in the closet making me giggle into the kiss. Now we were both in our underwear. He started to rub my clit through my lingerie roughly, just the way I like it.

He took off my bra and sucked on my nipple while caressing the other with his thumb, making me moan loudly. "Shhh, we don't want to get a noise complaint the second day we live here, baby girl." Colby says, chuckling. "Too late." I said giggling. He playfully glared at me, making me giggle more.

He ripped off our underwear, and he slid two fingers in me. "Uhh, daddy." I moaned, not thinking, catching Colby off guard. "I like when you call me that." Colby said, smirking. "Okay, daddy." I said making his friend growing to its full extent.

He stood up to get a condom from his jeans. He ripped it open, and slid is on his hard cock. He climbed back over to me, and hovered over me, sending chills throughout my body. He lined himself up with my already wet pussy.

He looked at me for consent, and I nodded. He slowly slid in making me scream 'daddy' in his ear. He leaned his head down, and I sucked on his neck to quiet my moans. He started to thrust, slowly at first. But as time went on, got harder and faster, more lust filled if you will.

He put my legs over his shoulds, making him go harder and deeper into me. He hit my g-spot a couple of times and grunted in my ear, almost making me go over the edge.

"D-daddy, I'm gonna cu-m." I moaned into the crook of his neck. "Let it out baby." He grunted in my ear again, sending me into my orgasm. My moans and my tightening around him send Colby over the edge as well.

We both rode out our highs, and Colby slammed into the bed next to me, pulling me close to his chest. I think Colby thought I was asleep when he said, "Y/n I am so lucky to have you, thank you so much. I love you." He whispered, kissing my head. "I love you too, Cole." I said, my voice barely a whisper. I looked up at him with a wide smile and pecked him on the lips.

I fell asleep to the sound of the rare Los Angeles rain, the sound of Colby's breathing, his heartbeat and the thought that I never finished his eyebrow.

-.-.-.-.-

Sorry, it's kinda short. and it's kinda a weird concept, but at least I made one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-yee fuckin' haw