"i would never"

-lower case intend-

you check your phone, hoping to see a text from colby telling you he would be home soon. instead you see a notification from twitter. you sigh and walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

after you sit down, you put on riverdale and watch it 'till you get bored. when you're done with your water you decide to take a shower, because you felt nasty and irrelevant.

-time skip-

you unwrap your towel and put on some sweatpants, and one of colby's sweatshirts, not even bothering to put on a bra, since you were going to bed soon. you realize you left your phone in the loft, so you go to get it. when you check your phone, it's 1 am. you sigh and roll your eyes 'he's probably drunk' colby said he'd be back by 11, but since he was out with brennen, you knew that wasn't true.

you get ready for bed, and feed your dog, colby had gotten your for your guys' 1st anniversary. but right as you plug in your phone, you get a call from brennen.

"hey brennen"

"hey y/n"

"where's colby" you say rolling your eyes

"oh shit, he's not home?!"

"nope" you chuckle sarcastically

"i got him and uber, how the hell is he not home?" brennen asks with slight concern in his voice.

"i don't know you tell me." you say getting more angry by the second

"well, i'll go you seem sorta mad, i'll call you when i get a hold of him." brennen says

"mhmm" you say with attitude

after brennen hangs up, you turn on your t.v. and try to forget about colbys missing presence. you snuggle up with a pillow and try to go to sleep, but you can't. 'dammit' you whisper to yourself.

a while later you're still waiting for brennen to call back. you're starting to get sick of waiting, so you go to find his contact, but when you're about to click on it, you hear the door open and close with aggression.

you check your phone and see it's 2:12 am. you roll your eyes and walk down the stairs. when you see colby, you clear your throat to get his attention. colbys head darts to your direction.

"where the hell were you." you spit at him

"my fucking uber got pulled over, and i had to sit there for 2 hours because he had a damn warrant for his arrest." he says clearly upset

"i thought you were drunk!" you say slightly surprised he isn't drunk

"well i wanted to." he says rolling his eyes

"you always do." you say, scoffing

"well this time i had a reason to.."

"and what was your reason?!" you try not to yell at him

"because, you're cheating on me, and don't do that bullshit where you act like you're innocent."

you were so confused, especially because you were not expecting that. but also, because you never cheated on him, and you would never cheat on him.

"i would never." you say, on the verge of tears

"yeah, bullshit, brennen said he saw you sucking an other guys face off at that party the other night." he said throwing his hands in the air

"what the hell, no i wasn't, i was with you the whole night at that party." "and why the hell would you even believe brennen." you added

"because he's my best friend, and he would never lie to me like that, y/n."

"and i'm your girlfriend, why would i ever lie to you, cole?!" you say as your cheeks get hot, and tears start spilling from your eyes.

"true.. i just don't want to fight anymore. can we just make up and pretend this never happened." colby said sighing

'well that was easy...' you think to yourself "okay good idea" you said

he pulls you close to him, and starts to kiss you passionately, you don't kiss back because you are caught off guard by his change of emotions.

"you okay?" he asks

"yeah i'm just confused" you chuckle

he pulls you back into the kiss, but this time you kiss back. he gently sets you on the counter, and puts his hand under your-well his-hoodie, making you shiver a bit, as his hand were cold enough to keep an ice cube from melting. he slowly starts to kiss down your jawline, and kisses your neck, leaving love bites here and there.

he finally gets to your sweet spot, and suckles on your sweet skin, renewing an old hickey into a fresh purple and red hickey. he pulls off your shirt, and sees that your don't have a bra on. he smiles a bit and gives them a gentle playful squeeze.

"idiot" you chuckle

"i'm just enjoying the moment" he smirks, you roll your eyes in return

he kisses you again, but with lust, and firey passion. you pull off his shirt, and he goes to leave hickeys all around your stomach. you moan slightly from the pleasure, but giggle a bit because it tickles.

he finally pulls off your sweatpants and rubs your clit through your panties, making you more wet by the second. you start taking off his belt, but he stops you.

"whoa, whoa whoa. you gotta wait till i pleasure you." he says seductively

you shrug, and let him continue. he picks you up, surprising you. but as you realize he was going to the bedroom, you were okay with it. he drops you on the bed, and pulls off your underwear. he sticks one finger in your vagina, without warning which makes you gasp. he smirks up at you, and starts to suck on your sensitive click, while he adds his middle finger in to your vagina.

he starts pumping his fingers slowly, making you want more. you arch your back, trying to make him go faster, but he just goes slower.

"colbyyy, please don't tease me, i'm begging you." you says in a whiny voice

"whatever you want y/n/n" he says as he starts going faster

you start moaning uncontrollably. he starts licking your clit harder, and thrusting his fingers faster-if it was humanly possible-...

"col-by, i'm about t-o c-cum." you manage to moan

right after that, you came all over his fingers. he goes back up to you and sucks off your juices. he moans, and kisses you when he's done licking his fingers clean. when he's finally tired, he slowly pulls away, and flops down to the bed next to you.

"that was amazing." colby says, out of breath.

"but you didn't even get to cum." you say, looking over to him

"it's okay. but you owe me." he winks

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

sorry, it was really long, but i haven't written in a long time because i forgot about wattpad so. yeah... out of the 52 people who read my last story thank youuuuuuuuuuuu.

-yee fuckin' haw