Wet

This is based on when the boiz still lived in the Trap House, so bare 'wit me here. aight?

--Colby's POV--

I was snuggling up with my beautiful girlfriend, y/n. We were sitting on my bed, watching Three Stooges. 'Cause why the hell not? When I heard the worst 6 words a man could ever hear; "I have to take a shower." I hate it when when does that, and she knows it.

"Noooooooo, com'n babyy. We just stared watching this." I whined. "Aha, an hour ago." She said sarcastically. I gripped her tighter, so she couldn't escape my grasp. "Cole Robert. Let. Me. Go." She demanded. You know your girl is mad when she pauses between each word. "Alright fine, but make it fast." I say, letting my grip loosen around her. She slipped out of my arms, and went to the bathroom.

--Y/n's POV--

I slipped from Colby's hold, and made my way to the bathroom. I started the water so it would be warm when I got in. I slipped my clothes off, one by one, and got in the shower. While I was shampooing my hair, I felt arms snake around my slippery waist. I yelp and jumped from the sudden contact. I heard snickering from behind, and then realized that it was Colby.

"God damn it Colby, you scared the shit out of me." I snapped at him. "I'm sorry baby, I just missed you." He pouts. I continue washing the shampoo out of my hair, and go to reach for my conditioner, but Colby pulled me into a sincere, loving kiss. I lazily hung my arms around his neck, while he grips me by the waist, and pulls me closer to him.

He stroked my sides up and down, gently, making my lips quiver into the kiss. He started kissing down my jawline, and to right behind my ear, leaving a hickey on my sweet spot, making me quietly moan. He kisses back up my jawline, and started kissing me lustfully. I stroke his growing friend, teasing him. He pulls away from the kiss, slowly. "Don't tease me, baby." He says looking into my eyes. I look back into his eyes. They were almost black from the lust, and filled with dirty intentions.

He pulls me back into the kiss, roughly this time. I could tell he was dying to make our bodies go in sync as we moan profanities, and scream each others names. He gently placed me on the floor, but in the process hit my head. "Ow." I giggle. "Oops, sorry." Colby giggles along with you.

His hands traveled down my stomach. Tracing every muscle, and line I have. He slid his bulge across my folds, making me moan loudly. "Shh, y/n. All the roommates are home." Colby whisper yells at me. "I can't help it!" I whisper yell back.

He kisses me to hush my moans, as he slowly slides himself into my soaking wet entrance. I loudly moan into the kiss as he slowly starts to thrust, letting me adjust, since no matter how many times we have sex, he'll always be too big. I pull away from the kiss. "Cole, plea-se go faster." I moan, somewhat quietly. "Anything for you, babe." He grunts in my ear, while he goes faster.

He pulls me into the kiss... yet again, so I can moan, as he speeds up. I wrap my legs around Colby's waist, allowing him access to my g-spot. He slams into his, making me scream into the kiss. My legs start to shake rapidly, and I feel an all too familiar knot in my stomach. I moan into our rough kiss, and climax all over Colby. Colby starts to twitch in me, so I know he's close. He pulls out, and jacks off on my stomach, making his cum go all over me.

He stands up successfully, but when I try to stand up, my legs go a bit weak. Colby holds me in his strong arms so my legs don't give out, because of all the pleasure we had. I finish washing my hair, since I didn't get the chance before, and stop the water. Me and Colby grab a towel and dry off. Afterwards I put on my pj's.

I was going downstairs to get a midnight snack. I already knew I was going to get harassed by Jake, since he was the only one still awake. "You guys could've been a bit quieter." Jake laughs. "Haha." I say sarcastically.

I finish eating my cereal, and go back up to mine and Colby's room. When I opened the door, soft snores, and the sound of Three Stooges filled me ears. When I looked over to the bed I saw a sleeping Colby. I carefully climb into bed with him, and kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Colby." Were the last things I said before falling asleep to the gentle sound of Colby's snores, and the t.v. in the background.

-.-.-.-.-

Soooo, the 'First Time' story got 11 votes, so I'll make part two tomorrow! yippeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyways, its pretty late at night for me. So, I'm gonna go to bed. But, good morning, good evening, or goodnight ((:

-yee fuckin' haw