london

request for kenzieee

request for kenzieee.@colby_brocklover225 (sorry it's so late, like... weeks late. i am aware i'm a piece of shit.) this story also includes yungblud (aka dom) ((((((((((:

--kenzie's pov--

finally, after a long flight, we made it to london. i stretched and purposely hit colby on the head. "ow bitch ass." colby said, being dramatic. i giggled and stood up from my seat. "god, i am so sick of this plane." i said, helping colby up. "that's so weird, i'm not." colby said, sarcastically.

"shut up," i said, still holding on to his hands. colby "leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on my lips, then pulling away, smiling. "i'm so hungry." i whined, pouting. "what do you want to eat?" he asked, dipping his head into my shoulder.

"food." i said, resting my head on top of his. "very funny," he mumbled into my neck. "but seriously, where do you wanna eat?" he asked, lifting his head, making my head lift as well. "mc donalds," i said, shrugging.

"okay." he said, smiling. "and i'm also tired." i said, grabbing onto his left hand. "you are so needy." colby chuckled, walking into the aisle, dragging me with him. since nobody from our group had a carry-on, we walked off the airplane, into the airport.

"so, are we gonna go eat before we drive to the hotel?" sam asked, clapping his hands together. "yes. kenzie wants mc donalds." colby said, mouth popping at the end. i smiled as i watched him mess with his hair, in an attempt to fix it.

"i'm down." corey chuckled, turning around to face the rest of the group. "jake, how about you?" sam asked, looking over at jake. "i'm fine with that." jake replied, smiling at me. after we found our luggage, and ordered an uber, we were out of the airport.

"do you guys wanna go in?" sam asked, as we pulled into a mc donalds. "yes please," i said, already getting out of the car. sam paid for the uber, and we all walked into the restaurant. "can you order me some chicken nuggets, so i can go get a table?" i asked, smiling cheekily. "i guess." he sighed, rolling his eyes playfully.

i pecked his cheek and proceeded to find a table. after i found a table, i sat down and turned off airplane mode. i was alarmed when the notification sound blared throughout the whole restaurant. i struggled to find the notification switch, but when i did, i hurriedly switched it off, my cheeks red.

i watched as colby looked over at me, and smirked, i rolled my eyes, and flipped him off, causing him to chuckle. after a minute of scrolling through instagram, i heard a familiar british voice. "dom." i thought to myself, looking up, scanning over the whole restaurant.

"kenzie?" i hear from the left of me. "dominic!" i yell, jumping into his arms, him spinning me around. "i haven't seen you in years. "i know, i miss you!" i mumbled into his neck. "so, how is the family?" he asked, pulling me away from his neck, and smiling.

"oh my god, you have to meet them." i said, smiling.

so... a bit of back story. when i was about ten, i was put into foster care. the reason i was put into foster care was that my parents were abusive, and after child protective services found out about their behavior, i was put into foster care.

i switched from orphanages to different foster care parents. after so much mental trauma, it was understandable that i had behavior issues. so after the american government was done with me, they shipped me off to london.

i was put in a foster house, and with a new location, comes a new school. dom was the only person who ever talked to me, causing us to become close. eventually leading to an unbreakable relationship. though it was hard, because he had an actual family, and i was in foster care.

when i turned fifteen, i had lost all hope, until, one day, a miracle happened. someone adopted me. the process was long, but eventually, i went back home with them... to america. and i hadn't seen dom since then, until today.

"god, we really have to catch up." he said, smiling. "for sure!" i said, smiling as well. "how long are you in london for?" he asked, pointing at me. "only a couple of days." i said, pouting slightly. "who are you here with?" he asked, looking around.

"my boyfriend, and his friends." i said, pointing to the line they were standing in. "see, i told you that you'd get a boyfriend eventually." he said, hitting my arm a bit. "pop your clogs." i giggled a bit, rubbing my arm.

"oh you love me." he said, pulling me into a side hug. "yeah, whatever." i mumbled. "hey, can i have your number?" he asked, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "for sure." i said. we exchanged our contact information, and we sat on the booth.

finally, colby and all the other boys got our food, and sat with me and dom. "mind if i join you guys?" dom asked, politely. "no, not at all." sam said, shrugging. "so, who is this?" colby asked, jealousy already coursing his voice.

i cleared my throat, getting ready to introduce him. "this is dominic, a.k.a. dom." i said, smiling. "hello." he said, smiling, his british accent so heavy, making it almost impossible for the boys to understand what he was saying.

"so, how do you guys know each other?" colby said, through half gritted teeth. "when i was shipped off to london, me and dom became really good friends," i said, but colby didn't bother to look at me, he just continued to shoot daggers at dom.

"colby chill, he's just a friend." i said, laughing nervously. "it's okay love, i've gotta hit the road. tour life, you know?" dom said, standing up, also laughing nervously. "bye dom, hey call me soon, okay?" i said to him as he walked away from the table. "will do." he said, smiling.

"really colby?!" i whisper yelled. "what?" colby said, disgust written all over his face. "i haven't seen him in seven years, and you just scared him off." i scoffed. "whatever." colby mumbled. "excuse me." i said, standing up.

i walked over to bathrooms, luckily a single toilet bathroom. i locked the door and sat down on the toilet. tears flowed down my face, as i sobbed silently.

-.-.-.-.-

stay tuned for part two... haha. i swear i'll post it tomorrow.