overdramatic

This is the weirdest thing I've ever written, but we're not gonna talk about that.

--Colby's POV--

My stomach and my balls hurt like shit. I know that's a lot of information. But it's the ugly truth. I think I'm dying. I need to go to the hospital right now. My last few moments on Earth are sneaking up on me, and I'm scared.

"Babe, I think I have a hernia." I looked over to my girlfriend, ashamed. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. "Y/n, I'm not kidding!" I scolded her. "Colby, you'll be fine." She chuckled. "No, I seriously think I'm dying, y/n." I snapped.

"Does anything hurt, do you have symptoms of a hernia." She asked, looking over to me. "My. Stomach. And. My. Balls. Hurt." I said, with a straight face. She just cracked the fuck up. "This isn't funny," I said, flicking her shoulder.

"Colby, you're being overdramatic. But I can book an appointment with a doctor if you're really worried about it." She said, giggling a bit. "Yes please," I begged. She called my doctor and booked an appointment for tomorrow.

--the next day--

"If you don't have what you think you have, you owe me 100 dollars." Y/n said, laughing as we walked into the doctor's office. "Fine, Vise Versa." I sassed. "Bet." She said, shaking my hand. "Damn, now I hope I have a hernia." I chuckled. Y/n laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Brock." A nurse called from the doorway, with a clipboard in hand. I stood up, and y/n followed behind. We reached the doctor's small office, and I sat on the table that had a protective plastic over it. "Doctor VanNostrin will be with you shortly." The nurse said, shutting the door.

"Y/n, if I do have one, will you break up with me?!" I asked y/n, worried about the answer. "I don't know, that depends." She said, laughing. "This is not the time for joking. I might die." I said, looking around. She just laughed. "Get your money ready, because I'm pretty sure I'm right." She said, patting my knee.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Colby Brock?" The doctor asked, walking into the room. "That's me," I said, trying to act polite. "What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked, sitting down in a chair that spins. "I think I have a hernia." I jumped straight to conclusions.

"Oh goodness." He chuckled. Y/n laughed too. I glared at her, as she put her hands up in defense. "Well, does anything ache?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes. "My stomach," I mumbled. "Anything in the groin area?" The doctor asked. "Yes." I huffed.

"Okay, well we can take some x-rays, and see if anything is seriously wrong." He said, smiling and standing up. "Today?" I questioned. "Yes, right now. If that's okay with you." I only nodded in fear.

--time skip--

"Okay, my results show that there is no hernia. It's probably just some allergy or intolerance." The doctor informed me. "Aha! I told you!" Y/n laughed in my face. I rolled my eyes. "Alright, you guys are good to go." The doctor chuckled and walked out of the room.

"Hand over the money." Y/n said, making grippy hands. I chuckled, and pulled my wallet out of my pocket, and handing her a 100 dollar bill. She stood up, grabbing my hand, and pulling me into the car.

-.-.-.-.-

to be continued

-yee fuckin' haw