The Assistant (Elliot x OC)

Începe de la început

"Oh! I... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, sir!"- A voice says. 

I looked down and thanked myself for trying out a foundation for once. There, as I looked down, I noticed a beautiful girl standing right up in my personal space. Oh wow.  I... didn't expect that they hired a girl... And she looked no younger then me!

"It... it's fine! Just watch where you're going next time!"- I snap.

"Oh... well, I'm sorry! I've just been so excited to meet my new boss! I'm just such a good hacker. I'm so happy as well! Now, my name is-"- I interrupt the girl, not having it, knowing my mood has gone sour now.

"Ah. So you're my new assistant? That's... intriguing."- I mutter.

"You're my boss? That's cool! I... I was told that Chief Ripley would introduce me to you all. Her assistant Ingrid told me to come here. It's nice to meet you! And who is everyone else behind you? Can you introduce them to me?"- The girl says.

"Actually, I was just leaving!"- I reply, going to walk out of the break room a second time when Ingrid and Chief Ripley stopped me.

"You can't leave! You have to meet you're assistant! And she has to meet the rest of the team. Then you can take her to you're lab and leave."- Chief says.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah... sure... whatever!"- I say, taking a seat on the couch and putting my feet up on the table. "And we've already met, so she doesn't have to talk to me."

"Chief Ripley and Ingrid hired an assistant for you to relieve some of the stress you have."- Jack says. 

"Oh shut up Pretty Boy, this is none of you're business!"- I snap at him.

"Actually, it is kinda my business since I need to get introduced to the beautiful girl!"- Jack replies, smirking.

The girl giggles. "Thanks for that, but you probably shouldn't flirt with me. I might be a little too young for you, with me only being seventeen! And you guys don't have to fight over me!"- She says.

"Would you like to sit? I can stand!"- Jack asks.

"No no, it's just fine! I can sit next to my boss instead!"- She replies, taking a seat next to me.

Now that she's sitting down next to me, I can notice her outfit. She really is... beautiful! I looked her up and down, making sure that I had a straight face and didn't blush as I looked, and examined her outfit. She was wearing an oversized grey hoodie and black shorts, with short black boots on her feet. Her long brown hair was straightened and she brushes it out of her face, it hit me and felt kinda soft and nice. She apologized and I just shrugged. I... I'd have to put her theory of her being a good hacker to the test... but I really would like to know her name. Oh god... am I falling in love at first sight?! That's so darn cheesy! I can't prove Jack and Carmen's bet! The girl turns to me, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I don't want to be rude, but could you stop staring at me? It's weird, uncomfortable, and really creepy. And also, um what's you're name?"- The girl asks. 

"I could ask you the s-s-same thing. B-But my name's... Elliot!"- I stuttered.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Elliot! My name, well, let me introduce myself to everyone! My name is Gigi Woods, and I'm an expert hacker!"- She says.

"Oh, we will have to see about that! And to put you in your place Miss, I'M the expert here!"- I say.

Oh my... even her name is pretty! And she... she could match my skill level too! She's starting to sound perfect... Elliot stop this! This is a place of work! You do not have time for romance! Just... don't think about it. Gigi seemed to be taken aback by my comment. I sighed and collapsed back into the sofa. Chief Ripley then introduced everyone else to her. After introductions were done we were dismissed. I walked to my lab with Gigi following me as I walked. I opened the door and held it open for her. She walks around the lab a bit looking at my drab decor and judging me I bet. I walked around to my swivel chair and sat down, doing a little spin on the chair. Gigi watched me intently and then sat down on my black leather couch. She giggles as she watches me spin. I looked up at her as she looked away. I looked away from her when she made eye contact with me.