Chapter 46

***WARNING***

Athena

It's Mirella and I alone again in this apartment. I understand Dante has work and other priorities but it can get lonely sometimes. I think he's gone out for a drink and I want to put Mirella to bed before he comes back.

The front door slams shut and I jump thinking someone has broken in. But I calm down when I hear Dante's voice. 

"Athena baby!" He slurs and comes over to me. 

He is drunk and reeks of alcohol. His lips land on my neck as he sucks and bites on the sensitive skin. 

"Dante." I whisper to get him to stop. 

But he bites down hard and I let out a moan. 

"I want another baby bambolina. A warrior. Marcello!" Dante whispers wrapping his arms around my waist. 

I giggle at his playfulness. "Darling Ella is too young to have another sibling!" I tell him honestly.

 I would love to have another baby as well but not yet. 

"Dante!" I moan as he starts caressing my breasts. Heat stirs in the pit of my stomach. 

"Babe I have to put Ella to sleep!" I tell him but he doesn't stop touching me.

"DANTE!" I snap angrily and move his arms away from me.

In a drunken haze he pushes my body a little too hard on the counter and I wince from the pain. I clutch my side and hiss from the pain. But I ignore the sharp stings and take Mirella from her high chair and into the room. 

She is already half asleep so I put her in the cot with her pink elephant and kiss her goodnight. After I hear her light snores I strip and get into the shower trying to forget what just happened. I step into the shower and arch my back letting the water soak my hair, run down my hair and across my breasts. 

I reach for the shampoo and begin lathering it in my hair. As I step under the spray to rinse my hair I feel his hands on my shoulders. 

"I'm sorry bambolina. I drank too much. It won't happen again." Dante apologises and I know I can't stay mad at him for long. 

"I forgive you baby. Don't do it again. Mmmm!" I moan slighty and lean back against his chest as his hands rub my shoulders and down my arms. 

I can feel his hardness against my ass and I move against it playfully. His hands roam up my sides and moves up to my breasts. He tickles the edges until his fingers find their way to my nipples which instantly harden. 

Squeezing my nipples his lips land on my neck as he nibble his way to my earlobe biting it hard making me jump. I turn around and our lips meet. Dante pushes his tongue inside my mouth and his arms wrap around mine protectively as I reach down to touch his cock. 

I take it in my hand caress it rubbing up and down. He arches his back pushing himself against my stomach as his erection grew. I kneel down and plant a small kiss on the tip. He moans and runs his fingers through my wet blonde hair as the water of the shower rains down. 

I take him into my mouth and run my tongue around the head before sucking on him. I can feel his excitement grow as the water runs down my face as I take more and more.

I move my hand back and takes all of him into my throat. I move in and out taking his entire length on a deep stroke. I begin stroking faster and faster until with a groan he orgasms.

I take him out of my mouth and let the water of the shower clean him. Dante pulls me up from my knees and smiles lifting me into his arms and carries me from the shower. Taking a large fluffy towel he begins to dry my shoulders and work down to my back, then breasts and stomach. 

He kneels down as he towels my legs and feet and I stand as he runs a finger up inside my leg. I tremble at the sensation as his finger begins to trace the inside of my thigh. He moves his fingers up and gently brushes the folds of skin massaging me. 

Shock waves are send through my entire body with every motion. My legs tremble and he pulls me down next to him. I am on my back on the bed as he kneels between my legs and lightly licks the inside of my thigh. 

"Dante!" I moan and spread my legs more as he licks my other thigh.

I stroke the hair on his head and caress the muscles of his neck as he blows on my clit. He took it into his mouth and sucks on it gently causing me to gasp. Then he pulls back and begins to use his tongue making slow lazy circles around my clit.

He puts a finger inside moving in and out with his tongue. I moan at the intensive pleasure and I orgasm my body trembling. 

He looks up and smiles and crawls up my body to lie on top of me. I feel him become hard again and I part my legs giving him permission to enter. He slides in smoothly and we lay together motionless for a second enjoying the sensation. 

Eventually he thrusts himself rhythmically into me moving his hips against mine and I rise up bucking my hips to meet him on each deep thrust. I put my arms around his back. 

His lips find mine not gently and we savagely kissed as his tongue forces itself inside my mouth in time with his strokes. He groans and I can feel him starting to spasm inside of me. 

Luckily I am on birth control. The sensation brought my own orgasm as we both shudder and come together. 

He stays inside of me as we lay together in the afterglow.

"I love you bambolina!" Dante murmurs pecking my lips. 

"I love you more Dante!" 

Enjoying the fullness of each other's body their arms around each other until I smile and push him off of me.

With one last kiss on his lips I return back for another shower. 

A/N:

This story is coming to an end. 

i have like five chapters left to write.

I'm so excited for Book 2. 

Comment and Vote

Soul x