Chapter 59

***This is the finale. Chap 60 is like an epilogue of sort***

Dante

Mirella's light blue eyes shine with so much happiness as she plays on the swings and slide. I always want that happiness on her face. S

he is the light of my life and I will protect her till my very last breaths. 

After buying her some ice cream she starts crying, "I WANT MAMA!" 

I don't know what happened. 

She probably misses her mom. 

It has been nearly an hour. 

"Ssh don't cry Ella. Let's go see Mama!" I pick her up and wipe her tears away as we head back to my wife's childhood home. 

I open the door to hear Athena screaming, "R-Rom. P-Please leave!" 

What the fuck is he doing here?

I hold onto Mirella tightly as I rush towards her screaming. That fucking bastard is on top of her touching and kissing her. 

Setting Mirella down on her feet she runs towards her mom. "MAMA!" She cries. 

Athena's eyes snap towards my own as she breathes a sigh of relief. "GET THE FUCK OFF HER MORETTI!" I roar and rush towards him and pull him off her.

Mirella hugs her mom and wipes her tears. "Bambolina. Take her to our room." I tell her.

She looks at me tears streaming down her eyes. "Dante please be careful!" She whispers and looks fearfully at him before taking our daughter away from the scene. 

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER?!" I yell angrily my hand swiftly cracking open his jaw. 

"She is mine Dante. She always has been and will be." Romero taunts me as his lips are split open and bleeding. 

"Keep going is that all you got?!" He smirks and I give no mercy. 

He touched her. He abused her. He tortured her. 

I hit him again and again. Punch after punch. 

Taking revenge for every single thing he did to hurt my bambolina.

But he isn't fighting back.

Why isn't he fighting back? 

A feeling of dread fills me before I stop hitting him.

Romero

He punches like a pussy. 

Fucking bastard can't even hit properly.

I'm letting him think he has the upper hand. 

When he doesn't. He never has. 

I waited 2 years to see Ena again and now that I have I'm not letting her go. While this fucker is alive she won't come with me. 

I don't know what she sees in him. 

"I've known Athena since I was born. I was her first kiss. I was her first love. And I will be her last. She will learn to forget you. She won't remember you." I give him one punch on the jaw and he goes flying backwards. 

"I will take care of her. I will love her. I will give her more children. I will take care of her daughter as well. Mirella will be mine. My daughter." I kick him in his stomach and he chokes blood coming out of his mouth. 

He's too weak to fight and I haven't even started yet. 

"Ena is mine. Mirella is mine. And you have nothing left!" I decide to end his misery.