Chapter 49

Athena

"We should go out somewhere today!" Dante says randomly. 

"Where do you want to go?" I ask him happy to get out of the house for a while.

"Let's take Mirella to the zoo!" I look at Mirella who is watching cartoons while cuddling her pink elephant. Imagine if she sees a real elephant. 

"I need to get ready!" Both Dante and Mirella are dressed. 

I head into our closet and pick out an outfit. I get dressed into light green and white floral dress with a black belt. I straighten my blonde hair and apply subtle nude makeup. Slipping my feet into some black doc martins I grab my black bag with necessities in it. 

I leave our room and see Dante playing peek a-boo with Mirella

I leave our room and see Dante playing peek a-boo with Mirella. Her laughs are the cutest. 

"I'm ready let's go!" I say out loud. 

Dante's head turns towards me and his eyes rake over my body.

I knew he would like it. 

He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist, "La mia bellissima moglie!" 

His lips peck mine softly and a giddy smile is on my face. Dante's compliments, his touch always makes me feel giddy like i'm on top of the world.

We don't like confining Mirella in a buggy so Dante carries her with us. Wilson our driver takes us to the nearest Zoo and i can literally see Mirella's eyes light up in excitement. 

Her small hands clutching her pink elephant tightly. We walk around seeing all the animals until Mirella starts mumbling something. 

"DA-DY!" She stutters. 

Both Dante and I look at each other. Her first words were daddy.

"Say it again baby!" Dante tears up and looks at her. 

Mirella puts her hand on Dante's cheek and smiles happily, "DADDY!" 

I can't help but smile at their cuteness. 

This is my place. These are my people. This is my family. 

Mirella is ours. Dante and i did a good job with her and i know she'll grow to be a strong fierce lover like her father. 

Mirella deserves all the love in the world and a happy family. 

I'm going to make sure of that. 

"Dante I'm feeling a little hungry. I'm going to get snacks from the food stall!" I stop Dante and he nods. 

"Be careful babe!" He pecks my forhead. He wanted to come with me but Mirella wanted to keep seeing the animals.

After i arrive at the food stall which sells a variety of snacks from donuts to hotdogs. 

"Hi can i get three donuts and three tacos?" I ask and give them the money. 

While waiting for him to make the food i feel someone touch my ass and squeeze tightly. I jump up but realise it might be Dante so i lean back onto him and grind down on his length. 

"Here you go Miss!" The man hands me the bag full of snacks and i am about to turn around to greet Dante when i find someone else. 

FUCK. Who is this? 

I walk back but the man pulls my arm making me drop the bag of snack. He begins dragging me to the alley on the right. 

"Stop! Let go of me! Who are you?" I begin yelling but there is no one else in this area to help.

Tears pool in my eyes as this man's grip on my arm tightens. He makes some twists and turns before pushing me onto the hard brick wall. 

I gasp from the harshness. "Please let go of me!" I plead. 

"I saw your long fucking legs at the food stall and i knew i had to have you. This little dress must have something beautiful underneath it!" He whispers.

I cower away from his touch. He takes out a knife and cuts my dress in half revealing my bare breasts and lace panties. 

"Don't! Please don't touch me!" I sob and beg him.

He rips my panties before shoving them in my mouth. I cry out loud and choke. I feel his fingers penetrated deep inside me and a moan is forced out from the pain.

His fingers roughly explore my pussy. I'm scared as he keeps putting more fingers in. 

Will Dante find me? 

My pussy is soaking wet not by choice. The fisting inside me paralyses me with fear yet the mixture of pain and pleasure force an uncontrollable orgasm to escape. He removes his hand from pussy and pulls the panties out of my mouth. 

"Please!" I beg in a broken voice. 

He's used me. He's touched me. But he doesn't listen. 

I hear him unbuckle his belt. "Don't! Please! DANTE!" I scream out loud hoping he comes before i'm forced into this.

But he doesn't. 

This man rams his rock hard cock inside my mouth and pulls my hair. He fucks my mouth over and over again as i gag and choke for air. 

I feel the warm sticky fluid of his release down my throat before i'm forced to swallow. 

I close my eyes and once he's done i let out a final scream for help. 

"DANTE!"

A/N:

Athena deserves so much more. 

Will she ever be completely happy?

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x