Chapter 38

^^^ I don't think this song relates to this para but it gives me the feels. 

Athena

Tears stream down my cheeks as the guilt eats me alive. It's been 2 days since I found out about the pregnancy. 

Romero came back and untied me. The bed has been soaked with all my juices and the bastard made me clean it up. 

He said nothing much. Just yelling at me that Dante knows that his child is in my stomach. 

I cleaned the sheets and left the red room with my dignity in pieces. I was half-naked when I went back to my room and showered trying to rid myself of what I just endured. 

Dante knows that must mean that he'll come for me right? He won't leave me here.

I hope he doesn't. 

Romero knows of the father and to say he was angry about it would be an understatement. He sent Natasha to his apartment and he's stayed in the house. 

I don't know why. Why would he leave his girlfriend and stay with me?

I'm in my room mulling life right now. He hasn't talked to me since that day he tortured me. I am having my meals in my room I don't think I have it in me to see anyone. 

Especially him.

A knock on my door makes me jump and break from my thoughts. Is that him? But when the door opens and a maid walks in and I sigh in relief.

 Thank God it isn't him. What does she want?

"Master Moretti would like to see you in his office!" She says in a small voice. 

"I'll be there soon!" I tell her and she leaves.

Fuck I am in my nightgown. I run into the closet grabbing a pair of blue ripped jeans and a colour block sweatshirt. Putting my hair in a messy ponytail and slipping my feet into Converse trainers I leave the room. 

My heart thumping wildly afraid of seeing Romero

My heart thumping wildly afraid of seeing Romero. I don't know what to expect. 

I knock on the door to his office and when I hear his voice from the inside I go in. My eyes clash with his as they lock intensely. 

"Sit down!" He points to the chair opposite him. 

I take a seat quickly and fumble with my fingers not wanting to say anything to spark his anger. 

He is an unlit grenade waiting to blow up. A pull and he explodes. 

"Did you love your mother Rosaline Moretti?" He questions and my blood stills.

The mention of Mama's name sparks all of my memories with her. I try my best not to think of that time because every time I do the tears become uncontrollable just like there are now.