Chapter 41

***WARNING***

Romero

Without her I don't know how to feel anymore. 

Empty or fulfilled. It isn't an option. 

Every single thing about Natasha sets me on edge. She can't replace her. 

She will never replace her. 

But she can provide me a useful distraction. 

From everything. From Athena being pregnant.

I know she will come back to me. She has to. She loves her mother too much to deny her wishes. 

"Rom!" I hear Tasha's voice call me and I stop myself from wincing. 

She started calling me that when we met. We did not meet like usual people. She was invited to my parent's business gala. I still remember her like it was yesterday.

"Romero. Are you ready son?" Father rushes into my room confidently. 

After looking at my business attire and me in a black and white suit he nods approvingly. Mother is quick to follow Father into my room and she tears up after seeing me. 

God they are acting like I'm getting married. 

"People are coming in Nik let's go welcome them!" Mother takes Father away. I follow them ready to be bored in this business gala they've held.

Just as I leave my room I crash into a small frame. I hear a shriek but I'm quick to stop the other person from falling. 

That's when I get lost in her cat like green eyes. Her curly brown hair and her short red dress hugging her curves. 

Helping her onto her feet we are stuck staring at each other before I decide to break the silence. 

"Are you okay?" I ask her politely. 

She nods her cheeks rosy, "I'm fine! I'm Natasha by the way!" She introduces herself. 

"Romero!"

And the rest was history. 

We spent the rest of the gala getting to know each other on a personal level. She made me forget back then and makes me forget now. 

Somewhere along the way feelings began to form and she labelled it as love. 

I can't deny the attraction. 

But I wouldn't call it love no matter how many times I fake it for her. 

There's only one person who showed me I was worthy of love and being loved. I have made so many mistakes in my life but the main one was losing her completely. 

But I know she is coming back to me. 

My Ena.

"Rom!" I hear Tasha call again. 

Breaking me from my thoughts I put on a fake smile and entertain her for now. "Is everything okay Rom?" She says in her cute baby voice. 

She's in nothing but a slip dress the one she is going to wear to bed. She sits on my lap and I watch her dress rides up making her ass bare. 

"Are you wearing nothing underneath this?" I whisper huskily in her ear

"Are you wearing nothing underneath this?" I whisper huskily in her ear. I know she's turned on. 

"Rom don't change the subject. Are you okay?" She cups my cheek and presses a small kiss onto my lips. 

Responding back to her touch my hands grip her ass cheeks. I feel myself harden as I'm in nothing in my boxers. 

Natasha suddenly gets off of my lap and teasingly pulls her dress upwards until she is bare before me. She turns to place her bare ass in my face allowing me to get a good look at her pussy. 

Soon enough she is back on my lap bumping and grinding which I sit and enjoy her my hard cock straining to be free. 

Not holding myself back I begin to touch her but she pushes my hand away.

All of a sudden she gets off, "I'm tired Rom. I'm going to sleep!" She sits on the bed and gets ready to sleep. 

There is no way I am letting her sleep without my release. I get off the bed and strip myself of the boxers and get into the bed climbing on top of her. 

With one free hand I hold her wrists above her head. "Rom, what are you doing? Get off you're hurting me!" She pleads trying to get her hands free. 

I ignore her.

I need my distraction.

I need my release. 

I slide my hand down between her legs fingering her already wet pussy. I line my cock to it. "Rom." She says but I her the pleasure in her voice like a true slut.

Placing my cock I push my cock in enjoying the slight tightness of her pussy. Natasha's face scrunches in pleasure as she begins moaning. 

I let go of her wrists and ram myself into her. Her eyes widen and she looks like she has something to say but is so lost in the pleasure no words come out.

"Harder! FUCK ME ROM!" She moans loudly as her hips buck. 

So I grant her wish fucking her faster and harder.I pull out of her and squirt all over her bare body and she orgasms hard. 

"That felt good Rom. Thank you!" She blushes and I crash my lips onto hers. 

"Rom I was joking when I said I'm going to sleep!" She admits softly. "I wanted you to fuck me baby!" 

I smirk to myself and knew it all along. I know her inside out. 

"Babe I knew that already. Let's get your cum filled body showered!" I slap her ass as we both go to shower before going to sleep. 

This is what it feels like to be free. 

With Ena it isn't like this. 

With Tasha I can cross any boundaries. 

Tasha has the title of my girlfriend. 

I know how much Natasha loves sex but soon I will test how much she does. 

A/N:

Enjoy

Soul x