Chapter 44

***WARNING***

SKIP IF U HATE ROMERO INTENSELY. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

Romero

Her 6 months are up. That baby should be out of her by now. I want her back. No I need her back. I grab my phone and call her. 

"6 months are over. When are you coming back Ena?" I taunt her on the phone. But no one speaks.

 "How about never?" I hear his voice. 

Someone I trusted once more than anyone. Someone who took my Ena away from me and fucked her. 

"How about never?" He says the anger clear in his voice. He will regret ever taking my Ena from me. 

"Put it on speaker Dante!" I hear her voice whisper. So softly. Just a few words is enough to make me calm down.

"Ena!" I whisper wanting her to speak to me.

"Don't call her that. She is mine Moretti. You will never get the chance to hurt her again!" Dante tries to act tough and threatens me. 

"Guess her mother means shit to her. Oh well. She will come back to me Martino. It is only a matter of time!" I hang up and try to calm myself down. 

For now I have Natasha but I know she will be mine. I just have to be patient and wait. I call Athena's father to let him know of the situation.

"Romero. How are you my son? Hope everything is going well!" Aodhan says as soon as he answers. 

"Everything is good Aodhan. However I'm calling to let you know that Athena and I have separated." I tell him. 

"What! Why? Is she okay? You two are meant for each other!" Aodhan sounds angry and concerned on the line. 

"She is in love with someone else and so am I. So we decided to separate. I'm sorry Aodhan I have to go!" I cut the line. Aodhan will definitely contact Athena and make her visit him. 

I will just have to be ready and find the perfect opportunity to get my Ena back. 

I hear giggling downstairs and then remember what Tasha told me this morning. She invited her friends over for a lingerie party. She was getting bored all alone so I gave her permission. It was nearing 11pm and I just want her hear so I can fuck the tension out of me.

But she banished me to our bedroom for the night a there is going to be 5 drunk giggling girls trying on lingerie in my living room. I stroke myself imagining them all spending their money on lingerie and sex toys modelling for each other. The party has been going on for about two hours now and I hear footsteps creaking up the stairs. 

I stop and listen closely. Suddenly the door bursts open and all four of her friends burst in the room giggling and stumbling. Some of them still have wine glasses in their hands. There was Natasha's sister Amanda, who I've only met once or twice, and her three friends Olivia, Ellie and Marie, but no sign of my girlfriend Tasha. 

"Romero!" Amanda says giggling. "I hope we weren't, you know, interrupting anything!" The insinuation that I was jerking off is clear and all the girls start giggling. 

"Hi girls are we all a bit giggly and drunk?" I ask and I know they are wasted.

"No!" Olivia pouts. 

"We need your opinion on an outfit!" Marie states reaching behind the door and dragging Natasha in the room. "She didn't know if you will like it or not!" I look at Natasha who walks in front of me scantily dressed. I mean she normally wears lingerie to please me but this is different.