Chapter 14

Athena

Waking up the next morning I am full of uncertainty. Today Julia was taking Alyssa and I are shopping. I will be buying a wedding dress and Alyssa a bridesmaid dress. 

Getting dressed into a simple white top and denim shorts. While slipping my feet into white trainers I braid my hair to the side. Not having the energy to put makeup on my face I grab my purse and leave the room. 

Julia and Alyssa wait in the hallway and I give them a nervous smile. We have a quick breakfast before the driver drives us to the mall. 

Once arriving at the mall, Julia insisted that we go to the dress shop first before accessories.

I give Alyssa a 'please save me' look but she just laughs and follows us into the store. 

A lady approaches us as soon as we enter, "How may we be of service?"

I roll my eyes. 

Can I get a black wedding dress instead? 

Just to prove a point that it is like my funeral than a wedding day. 

"Yes this is my soon to be daughter in law and we need a wedding dress." Julia tells the shop assistant while directing at me.

"What kind of dress would you like?" She asks and honestly I have no fucking clue.

"Can I have a wide variety to try on and decide which one I like?" I offer politely and she nods going around the store and picking the dresses. 

After trying on every single dress that the assistant picked out and showcasing it in front of Julia and Alyssa. 

I realised that this moment, this experience was one I should be sharing with Mama. I wish she was here with me. Helping me pick out a wedding dress. 

Every dress brings Julia tears and Alyssa smiles liking them all. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a dress. 

In the corner, hidden like a prized gem unwilling to be seen. 

"Can I try on that dress?" I point in that direction to the assistant and she nods bringing it back. 

"This is a rare piece made by a fashion designer in Paris. It would look good on you!" After the assistant helps me with the dress, I look at myself and tears pool in my eyes but I quickly put on a mask. 

This dress is beautiful. Almost breath taking.

I imagined wearing something like this on my wedding day. A wedding where my soulmate and I would be in love with each other.

A wedding which the groom was chosen by me. I wished nothing but to be marrying for love. 

But I can't. 

All this one in a lifetime experience is going down the drain for the wrong person. For a person I didn't see a future with. For a person whose guts I hate. 

If it wasn't for the imminent amount of love and respect I have for Mama I wouldn't be here right now.

I'd probably still be with Kyle and wait for the right moment to come along. 

Mama would still be here. 

I would still be working in our company. 

Everything would be normal. My life has become a complicated jigsaw with missing pieces. 

I don't know how to control it or where my direction is. I feel lost and I'm living as each day is going. 

This wedding might seal my fate.

I might have to be Mrs Moretti for the rest of my life.Who knows? 

Fate must have something good in store for me right?

I can't be unhappy and depressed for the rest of my life can I?

Romero

Mother has taken Athena and her friend wedding shopping. Father is with Aodhan discussing business matters. 

As soon as I agreed to this wedding Mother has been ecstatic and over the moon. 

I can tell Father is content and happy with this decision as well. 

But I am anything but. The thought of my girlfriend back home is making me feel sick. 

How can I do this to her? 

I can't imagine myself getting married to anyone but Natasha.

But I'm getting married to Athena, my childhood best friend. 

I am in the hotel room, my mind thinking about Tasha and how I am meant to tell her? 

Should I tell her now? Or should I wait when we get home? 

I want to see her so bad so I decide to facetime her. After a few minutes she picks up and smiles at me seductively. 

"Hey Rom!" She says with a bright smile on her face. 

"I miss you baby!" I tell her. 

This camera does not do justice to her face. I can see her green eyes sparkling in the sunlight. I can see her brown hair in a messy topknot on her hair. I can't see nothing below though.

"I miss you too Rom. My kitty need you!" She bats her eyelashes innocently while biting her soft pink lips. 

I instantly turn hard once she says that. 

I want to be there with her. Ravish her body. 

"Tasha look at what you're doing to me!" I show her my front which is bulging out making my attraction for her more prominent. 

"Who is going to fix it?" I joke with her and she laughs. 

"I wish I was there to help you Rom but the best I can do is this!" She says her dimples popping while she laughs.

Then the camera moves from her face and I can see her place it somewhere so I get a full view of her.

There she is. My gorgeous girlfriend. Natasha Rivera. 

She is dressed in nothing but sexy red lingerie. She must have bought that while I was here. 

"Fuck Tasha you're making it worse." I groan when the straps of her bra start slipping. 

"Tasha stop." I restrain myself but she keeps continuing until the bra is unclasped and she begins massaging her breasts. 

"Come back quick Rom. I want to feel your touch!" She teases slowly.

"Baby you know I love you!" I say quietly changing the topic and focusing on her face rather than her breasts. 

"I know I love you more!" She says a small blush creeping up her cheeks. 

I can't tell her.

I don't want to ruin her happiness. 

When we get back to Italy I will tell her face to face where I can make her understand. The facetime call did not end until we have both released. 

Once we were done I head to the shower thinking about how in a few days I am to get married. 

I once hated seeing Athena cry but now. 

Now that I'm with Tasha, her tears are agony to me. 

I just hope Tasha doesn't leave me once she finds out about my soon to be wife. 

I love you Tasha. Please forgive me. 

A/N:

Athena or Natasha?

What do you guys think of Romero and Natasha's relationship?

Comment and Vote.

Soul x