Chapter 51

Dante

I decided to surprise my wife and our daughter with a trip to the beach today. It's a private beach near our apartment complex. I rented it for the evening out so no one other than us will be there. 

I can tell my bambolina is affected greatly by what happened to her at the zoo. All day she distracted herself with cooking, cleaning and playing with Mirella. So I decide to surprise her with something on the beach.

"Bambolina. Pack a bikini and some towels. We are heading out!" I announce and she looks up confused. 

She doesn't say anything but packs a small bag. 

"Will you tell me what the big surprise is?" She asks impatiently with a small smile on her face. 

"You will have to wait and see!" I smirk as we drive towards the beach. 

It is empty; our feet sink into the sand and the waves crashing calms her immensely. It is a magical sight so serene and gorgeous view. 

"Wow it is beautiful Dante!" She exclaims. I smile with her as we continue walking. 

"I love it! Thanks baby!" She hugs me tightly as she presses her cheek onto my chest.

My other arm holds Mirella in her car seat who is fast asleep. My daughter is exactly like me and loves taking naps at the most random times. After putting Mirella down onto the towel. 

I slide my t-shirt over my head. She slips her t-shirt and shorts off revealing her gorgeous body. I give a wolf whistle as I admire her. 

My wife. Mine. 

Her long body stunning in a tiny red G-string bikini and triangles covering little to nothing. "Stop it!" She laughs carelessly. 

"There's something else! Let me show you!" I stand towering over her, her light blue eyes follow me. With a swift move I slide my shorts off my legs exposing all of my glory. 

"What are you doing?" She cries and luckily Mirella is fast asleep. 

"Babe there's no one but us here. We can do whatever we want!" I tell her confidently. 

"You don't expect me to strip here?" She exclaims. 

I smile at her sitting back onto the towel bare. "I want you to do only if you are comfortable. No pressure bambolina!" I say as I take the sunscreen and put it all over my body. 

She is next to me cupping my balls and rubbing the lotion. I groan enjoying her touch my hips thrusting to meet her hand. She massages the lotion onto my back and ass. 

After slapping my ass quickly she gets off, "My turn, my turn!" She lies on her stomach and I straddle her bum, my hard cock nestling along her ass cheeks.

I work the sun cream into her body my hands gliding up her sides. Her bikini top is in the way so I undo the bow at her neck and back. "Hey did I say you can do that?" She teases a smile evident in her voice.

When I was sure her back is covered after massaging the lotion I move off her and sit beside her running my hands up and down her legs. 

"Ok turn over bambolina!" I whisper into her ear. Without hesitation she turns over, a carefree smile on her lips as she exposes her gorgeous perky breasts for only me to see. I sit between her thighs, her legs over mine as I massage the lotion into her body. 

Her nipples harden at the attention and her breathing becomes shallow as she begins to gasp. My cock is nestled against her pussy.

Since we are alone on the beach I undo the ties on the sides of her bikini bottoms and slide them off her. She gasps but shows no sign of stopping me. My hardness immediately presses against her glorious wetness. 

We both groan and rock gently against on another. I rub some more sunscreen into her bare mount before leaning forward and taking her beautiful pointed nipples into my mouth. 

I suck on them a little milk coming out but I lick it clean. Her moans are audible but I quickly stop and lie on my back looking into the sky. 

"No Dante. Not this please." She laughs and kneels between my thighs. With one firm grip she grabs my hard cock and begins licking and sucking, her lips gently rolling back and forth. 

It feels delicious and she makes it better my stroking me hard up and down. Little moans escape her mouth as she sucks me harder driving me to the edge. I move her body so she straddles my face. I begin licking her wet pussy from top to bottom. 

I get faster and faster and soon she is bucking up and down on my face panting hard in turn making me harder.

"Dante!" She groans. 

"I need you!" She grasps my cock and lifts her wet lips and sits down taking me deeply within her making us both groan loudly. 

With a gentle rocking motion we grind away like possessed people moaning and groaning. My hands grip her hips rocking her back and forth harder and harder pushing me even deeper inside her. Her body crushes against mine.

"I'm going to cum Dante!" She cries out. 

With a loud moan her body pulses and quivers all around me. I arch my back and explode deep inside her. I groan with sheer pleasure. We both roll onto our back too breathless to speak. 

"I want to swim!" She slaps my thigh and runs into the water. We fall into the waves the coldness of the water shocking us. 

We splash and wrestle in the water trying to dunk each other under the waves. Her beautiful body slides up to me and she wraps her legs around me. I can't resist her gorgeousness any longer.

I kiss her deeply. Our kiss is sensual and playful, tongues darting into one another's mouth and lips pressed firmly together. 

My hands hold her firm ass and pull her hard against me as my cock begins to harden. Her hips rock against mine rubbing her smooth wetness against my rock hard cock. She begins rocking faster my cock sliding up and down teasing her entrances. 

With a quick thrust I plant myself deep inside her again. No more gentle Dante. I hold her hips and bring her down hard again as we both let out a cry of pleasure. S

he grips my shoulders as I drive harder into her. My cock keeps growing and I know I'm not going to last long.

"Oh Dante. I'm going to cum!" She moans. That's all it took for both of us to climax together in a shaking mess. 

We hold each other tight gasping for breath not wanting to let the other one go. Eventually we swim back to the beach and see Mirella sleeping soundly. 

We hold each other's hand and enjoy the after-glow of sex and the sunset. 

"Ti amo bambolina!" I hold her tightly against me not wanting to let her go.

"Ti amo di più bello!" She whispers and clutches onto me. 

I'm her lifeline. 

As she is mine. 

A/N:

Sooo Hope you are liking it so far. 

Comment and Vote your theories and predictions for the ending. 

Soul x