Chapter 58

Athena

The next morning I wake up to find Papa leaving the house. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him. 

He sends me a smile. "Emergency at work. I'll be back later tonight. I love you!" He pecks my forehead before leaving.

I decide to make breakfast for Dante and Mirella getting started on the eggs, pancakes, bacon and fruit. 

After finishing breakfast I put it on a small tray and take it to our room. There lies Dante lightly snoring with his arms wrapped tightly around our daughter. 

They look so cute together. 

Setting the tray down on the table I make a move to wake Dante up. My lips meet his cheek and he stirs.

"Morning bambolina!" His eyes shoot open and meet mine. 

"I made food! Stop being lazy and wake up!" I tease him while giggling. 

Through our talking Mirella has woken up as well. "Daddy!" She says crying out for her dad. 

She is a daddy's girl. 

Dante places her on his lap and feeds her little bits of food. I love their relationship. "MAMA. U EAT STAWBRY!" Mirella grabs a strawberry and pushes it against my lips.

Laughing I open my mouth as she places the strawberry in it. "Thank you angel!" She laughs happily as we continue eating as a family. 

The dinner last night was awkward and nerve-wracking. Especially in Papa's office where Romero showed his true colours. But before anything serious could happen I left the office. 

He always has an effect on me. 

Something I can't turn off like a switch. 

We only have a few days left before we leave so we are making the most of it. 

"I love you!" I blurt out randomly. 

Dante has been my rock through everything. And I hope he will be here with me forever. 

But forever isn't always guaranteed with our lives being temporary. 

But he and I will be together in the life and in the afterlife.

"I love you more bambolina!" He pulls me towards him and kissing my lips so softly. 

"I'm going to take Ella to the park down the road you coming?" Dante asks. 

Fuck there's so much to do. Pack our things. The maid is going to clean the dishes but she can't pack our things. 

"No baby I'll get her dressed. I'm going to pack our suitcases!"

I ask the maid to take the dishes and get Mirella dressed. I put her in some denim shorts and a pink top with black tights. After putting the baby doc Martins Dante got for her on her. I brush her blonde brown hair. Mirella walks to Dante who is dressed. 

"Daddy. We go park now!" Mirella says in her cute voice and I see Dante melt at her words. 

We head downstairs where Dante tells her to say bye. "Say bye to Mommy Ella." She runs towards me and kisses my cheek, "Bye MAMA Wuv you!"

I giggle before pecking her forehead, "Mommy loves you more Ella!" With that both dad and daughter leave for the park. 

"Miss Valentine. I have cleaned everything and did all the tasks for today. Am I free to go?" The maid walks in and I nod giving her permission to leave. 

I head into the kitchen suddenly craving orange juice in nothing but my short nightdress. It is red with black lace. 

I pour myself some orange juice and down it within seconds

I pour myself some orange juice and down it within seconds. I am about to head upstairs when I hear someone shout my name.

"ATHENA!" 

Fuck. 

I know that voice.

How did he get inside the house? 

Nobody is here but me. 

What am I going to do? 

I am about to rush upstairs when he sees me and I freeze rooted to the spot. "W-What are you d-doing here?" I stutter nervously. 

"You look beautiful!" He murmurs his eyes raking at my barely there night dress. I wish I wore something different to bed last night. 

"YOU ARE MINE ENA! I WON'T LET YOU BE WITH HIM ANYMORE!" Romero suddenly roars gripping my arm tightly. 

"Come back to me amore. I need you. I'm sorry. I can't live like this without you." He then mumbles quickly. 

Is he drunk? He doesn't smell like alcohol. 

"2 years without you and I'm going fucking insane. Please Ena. Please!" Romero chokes and gets teary eyed. 

His grip on my arm loosens but then his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me up forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He moves to the living room and sits down on the couch. 

I'm sitting on his lap and I'm afraid to get off. 

Afraid that he might hurt me. 

"Romero. You need to leave. Please!" I whisper quietly.

"I'M NOT LEAVING HERE WITHOUT YOU!" He yells and I wince at the loudness of his voice. 

"Come with me baby! Mirella can be ours. I'll treat you better than I did before. Ena!" He cups my cheek and I try my best not to flinch. 

If I pull away it will anger him even more. 

"I know you still love me. Look at your nipples poking through hard and waiting for my touch. Only I can please you!" Romero touches my nipples which are poking through and tears roll down my cheeks. 

He's not changed not one bit. He pushes me onto the couch and hovers over me as he lips crash onto mine. 

It's wrong. 

But how can I fight him off? 

No one is here to help me. 

Dante is not here. Papa is not here. 

No one.

"Kiss me back!" Romero commands as he cups my breast causing me to gasp. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue inside me and I'm forced to kiss him back. 

"R-Rom. P-please leave!" I cry out breathlessly. 

Tears stream down my cheeks. I close my eyes not wanting to see my childhood best friend sexually abuse over and over again. 

It hurts.

It hurts. 

It hurts. 

A/N:

Romero will not leave without her. 

Will Dante come in time?

What will happen?

Comment and Vote.

Soul x