Chapter 29

^^ The Song at the club <3

Athena

My minds one big jumbled mess. I can be the happiest one minute but the most depressed in the next.

I think it is when i let the sadness in and depression is when i begin to feel lonely. I question every single thing people do for me and their motives. 

I sometimes just want to sleep all day and cry maybe never wake up to see a sunrise. 

But a smile is plastered on my face to show people I'm not hurting. 

I'm doing okay. 

But that's when I'm the loneliest when the depression and anxiety hits me. When my mind goes into that mode. 

I just got to fight through it. 

So now I'm fighting it by drowning the shots glasses. Taking drink after drink to fight back and gain back some sort of freedom. 

"Dance with me Danteeee!" I squeal when my favorite song comes on. 

That she always go harder. 'Cause she keeping you on your toes. And she's perfectly focused. She's lost in the moment. Dante wastes no time and wraps his arms around my waist while swaying along with me. The alcohol kicking in and my dance moves speaking for me. The adrenaline kicking in.

Are you feeling that fire? 

'Cause the music is on the way If you wanna be higher 

Wanna move till the break of day, ah.

My lips collide with his and I push my body onto him. My back is on his body as I grind up and down loosening all the locked up nerves.

Just take it step by step. 

When you come out on the floor. 

I don't know where I'm pulling these stripper moves from but it feels so natural. The look on Dante's face shows me how much he is loving this. 

"Bambolina!" One word escapes his lips. 

A word I'm getting used to. But it fuels my freedom. 

You've got that left right left. 

To leave 'em coming back for more. 

You've got that step by step. 

When you come out on the floor

I expect myself to fall but I don't I twirl around him touching him in intimate places while guiding his hands all over my body. 

His lips touch the corner of my lips but I pull away winking. 

I've got the control.

I just want him to take me home. 

His home. 

This music is making me feel myself.

I feel strong confident like no man other than Dante can have this.

Romero

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? I WANT HER LOCATION IN 5 MINUTES OR I WIL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!" I growl down the line at my security. 

Where the fuck could she have gone? Better question where the fuck was the security?

I come back from work to find out that Athena is not even in the house. She can't have gone to my parents' house since she doesn't even know the address.