ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂'𝓼 𝓷𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"How's it going, babe?" you asked your husband who was currently installing some shelves on the wall of your baby's nursery.

"Good, you?" he glanced over to where you were, sitting in the floor and putting together your baby's mobile.

"Okay, I guess."

"What's up?" he hopped down from the step ladder.

"I think I put some pieces in the wrong place," you held up the mobile.

"Nah, it looks good," he kissed your head, then went back to installing the shelves.

Just then, Percy came running through the door, lying down in your lap and resting his chin on your belly.

"Aus," you called for your husband.

He immediately turned around to face you, almost squealing at the sight of Percy resting his head on your belly. He quickly took his phone out to take a picture just in case Percy decided to move.

 He quickly took his phone out to take a picture just in case Percy decided to move

(A/N: yes i know this dog looks nothing like percy, i'm sorry i tried)

"You think he knows something's up?" you asked Austin as you scratched Percy's belly.

"I don't know. He does seem to be very territorial over you lately. He growled at Zion the other day just for sitting down beside you on the couch," Austin chuckled.

The two of you went back to working on your individual jobs and listening to your playlist of songs.

"Baby, I ain't got no money," he sang along to the beginning of Summer On You.

"All I got is time," you sang back to him.

"And I'm gon' spend that time on you," he pointed to you.

"You're my favorite person," you giggled.

"And you are mine, honey bee."

"Do you ever worry about not being ready to be a parent?"

"Well, that just took an unexpected turn," he chuckled, climbing down from the step ladder and sitting down beside you on the floor.

"I'm serious. What if we're not ready?"

"God wouldn't have given us a child if we weren't ready," he kissed your head.

"I guess you're right," you said, placing your head on his chest.

"Hey, don't stress. Nobody's perfect. We're all just here to try and be as good as we can be. We're gonna mess up. Everyone does. But it's good to make mistakes because they help you grow. It'll just help us the next time we have a kid."

"I love you, Austin Dale Porter. I can't imagine anyone being the father of my children but you," you leaned up and kissed him.

As you kissed him, you started to hear some growls from a jealous and overprotective Percy.

"Percival, I can't believe you," Austin scolded his dog playfully, reaching over to pet his head.

After a little while, the two of you had pretty much (woohoo) finished putting together the room.

(A/N: ignire the fact that there's a girl's name on the wall 🙈)

"He's gonna love it," you glanced up at Austin who had his arm wrapped tightly around your shoulders.

"Nowhere near as much as I'm gonna love him," he sighed.

"And nowhere near as much as I love you," you smiled.

"All of those combined couldn't add up to how much I love his mother," he leaned down to kiss you.

As anxious as you were to become a parent, all of the anxiety melted away when Austin kissed you. You still couldn't believe he'd be the father of your children.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry the ending is kinda bad but uh i'm absolutely in love with the loz themed nursery, it owns my heart 🥺