ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You hardly ever experienced morning sickness, but when you did, it seemed to always be when you would film sit-down videos.

Vlogging? Your body was fine. Making Instagram stories? Totally okay.

But any time you would film a "bumpdate" video, your child would go crazy.

Luckily, Austin and Kai were not only amazing at being cameramen, but they were also amazing at being there for you.

"Hey, guys, it's Y/N. Today I'm joined by a very special guest: my husband, Austin," you spoke to the camera.

"Hello," he said awkwardly.

Your husband was a lot like your baby, he was fine when he was vlogging or making Instagram stories, but every time he filmed a sit-down video with you, his anxiety went crazy, hence why he was always so awkward during those videos.

"Today, we're going to be doing a Q&A all about pregnancy," you explained. You already felt nausea hitting your stomach, but you tried to ignore it, wanting to just film and get it over with.

Austin attempted to finish the intro for you, seeing as he could tell you were feeling nauseous.

Unfortunately, you couldn't take it anymore, seeing as you jumped up and sprinted off to the bathroom.

"Shh, it's okay, baby," he rubbed your back as you continued to throw up.

He helped you up, then let you clean yourself up and brush your teeth.

"I can't believe our baby is already camera shy," you commented, as serious as a heart attack.

He, of course, thought you were joking, so he laughed at your comment.

"I can't believe you're laughing at me," you almost started to cry because of the hormones you were experiencing.

"No, no, bubby. I'm sorry," he rubbed your shoulder in an attempt to cheer you up.

"I'm sorry. I've been so emotional lately," you wiped the tears from your eyes.

"Hmm, I wonder what it could be," Kai commented jokingly.

"Shut up, you smart-aleck," you playfully rolled your eyes at him.

After almost two hours of filming a fifteen minute video with about eight trips to the bathroom to puke, you finally finished filming.

"Guys, I'm so sorry," you apologized.

"No need to be sorry. I'm just glad you're feeling better," Kai sympathized.

"Me too, honey bee," Austin kissed the top of your head as you snuggled into his side for a hug.

You still had such a hard time fathoming what an amazing support system you had been blessed with. You knew that no matter what happened, at least Austin and Kai would be there for you.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: yeah, i hate this one too. i'm sorry

𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 : 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐱 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें