ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

If there was one thing that proved you were most definitely pregnant, it was the fact that you were always experiencing morning sickness.

Luckily, Brandon was very accommodating, always making sure to get you medicine when you needed it, preparing foods that he knew would make you feel better, etc.

Today was one of those mornings where you could barely function, but you promised the boys that you'd help out at their recording session.

You finally managed to get out of bed after a half hour of contemplating whether it was worth it or not, then changed into a somewhat nicer outfit.

(A/N: pretend you aren't showing as much as this lady is, you're only supposed to be about three months also yes it does get cold in LA during February so don't come at me)

"Baby, are you ready to go?" Brandon asked as he finished eating his breakfast.

"Yeah," you groaned quietly as a wave of nausea hit your stomach. You quickly made it over to the couch, knowing that lying down would make it feel a little better.

"You okay?" he asked as he walked into the room, being concerned for your health.

"Morning sickness," you rolled your eyes.

He ran back into the kitchen, grabbing you the box of saltines and making you a cup of tea, both things that helped your nausea feel a whole lot better.

"I love you," you smiled at him, taking the mug from his hands, sitting up to drink it.

"Thank you for dealing with this little nugget," he chuckled, placing a hand on your belly.

You soon felt a little better, seeing as you were able to make it to the car without feeling like you would faint.

Brandon had made sure to bring plenty of crackers, a bowl of potato soup he had made you the night before, and some tea in a travel mug, just in case you felt nauseous at the boys' house.

Your day went on pretty well, feeling a little nauseous here and there, but you made sure to keep drinking your tea to help you feel better.

But that's when suddenly, you felt like you were going to die.

"Babe, are you okay?" Brandon asked as he noticed your face turning pale.

"No," you immediately jumped up from the chair and ran to the next room over which just so happened to be the bathroom.

Your soon-to-be husband ran after you, almost beating you to the bathroom.

He gently patted your back as you puked into the toilet, whispering encouraging messages to you as an attempt to make you feel better.

"Thank you," you smiled over at him once you had finished puking and washing your face off.

"No problem. What are best friends for?" he chuckled.

Austin then walked over, making sure the coast was clear, not wanting to upset you even more.

"You're in luck. I just bought a pack of toothbrushes last night," he joked. "You can have the blue one since it's one of your favorite colors and because your child is really making himself known today," he gave you a small side smile.

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Thank you. He's been making himself known a lot lately."

"I still think it's a girl," Brandon added to the conversation, running his fingers through your hair.

"I don't know. Whatever it is, it really doesn't like me right now."

The two boys walked out of the room, leaving you to brush your teeth in peace. You quickly finished, then went back to the recording studio room to help them finish up recording for the day.

"You're my favorite person ever," Brandon grabbed your hand as he sat down beside you.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because not only are you carrying my child, you also deal with everything that this pregnancy has been throwing at you and you help me out so much with my job," he kissed your cheek, then went back to helping the boys with recording vocals.

While, yes, pregnancy was proving just how difficult it was going to be, your husband was proving just how much he loved you and just how much he was going to treat you and your baby like royalty.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: Brandon is my favorite person ever good night