ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You and Brandon had been out and about (mostly doing some shopping for your daughter) when all of a sudden you felt a horrible pain in your stomach.

"Oh, my gosh," you groaned, suddenly stopping in the middle of the aisle.

"Are you okay?" Brandon asked, wrapping an arm around you comfortingly.

"I think so. I just had a really weird, sharp pain in my stomach," you explained as you started to push the cart and continue looking down the aisle.

"You think Baby is okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think-" you were cut off by another sharp pain.

"Wait, is she kicking?" he replied curiously.

You made sure that no one was around, then lifted your shirt a little bit, only to find out that your stomach was in fact being kicked by your child.

"Oh, my goodness!" Brandon squealed, placing a hand on your stomach to feel his baby's movements.

"Dude, she's strong!" you smiled down at your stomach.

He kissed you before saying, "I can't believe we made a human being together."

"I can."

"Why is that?" he inquired, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as you continued to walk.

"Because I love you and I've known since the moment I laid eyes on you that you'd be the father of my children."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: idk how to end these but i hope it's good? can't decide 🤔