ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

⚠️ A/N: THIS ONES PRETTY LONG SO IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE READING A LOT ID JUST SKIP TO THE BOTTOM ⚠️

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were currently 3 weeks out from your due date when you started to have what you thought were Braxton Hicks contractions. You had also been really nauseous and had spent the last week in bed.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked when he walked into your bedroom.

"No, I think I need to go the hospital," you moaned.

"Do you think the baby's coming?" he replied, rubbing your stomach.

"No, but I don't know what's wrong," you answered. "Just bring our bags in case he is coming."

He quickly helped you out to the car, then went back inside to get your bags.

Your car ride was mostly silent, other than him calling the hospital to make sure they'd have a room ready for you as well as you practicing some breathing exercises to calm yourself down.

You arrived at the hospital around 7:15 pm. He went to the entrance and got you a wheelchair, then came back to the car to help you get inside the building.

"You realize I'm just having contractions, right? It's not like I can't walk," you stated as he pushed you to the emergency room entrance.

"You need as much rest as possible. Plus, you're in so much pain right now that I don't even think you'd be able to walk to the door on your own," he replied.

You soon got your bracelet and paperwork before a nurse left you to a room. She informed you that if you weren't dilated more than two centimeters, that they would most likely send you home, which didn't make you very happy.

Another nurse soon came in to check how far dilated you were. She was pleased to tell you that you were six centimeters dilated, however she wasn't very pleased when she found out that your water hadn't broken.

"It should've broken by now," she said as she took off her gloves.

"Do you think it'll break on its own or will someone have to break it?" you asked.