ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

⚠️ A/N: THIS ONES PRETTY LONG SO IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE READING A LOT THIS ONES PROBABLY NOT FOR YOU ⚠️

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Okay, guys. I decided how I want to tell him," you began vlogging in your car. "By the way, I'm telling him tonight instead of tomorrow because there's no way I can wait a whole 24 hours to tell him. But anyway, I'm going to the store to buy a baby bottle and then, when I fix his dinner tonight, I'm going to give him his plate and the bottle and I'm gonna try and play it off and be like, 'Oops, that's not for you. That's for the baby,' so hopefully he doesn't catch on too quick," you explained the plan to the camera. "If you're wondering how this is gonna work, we get groceries at Trader Joe's but our Trader Joe's is over a half hour away from our house but we do have a Neighborhood Walmart that's literally three minutes from our house so I'm going to run in there, buy a bottle, run out, drive home as fast as I can and try to get home before Austin does," you panicked.

You went in and quickly got a plain, old baby bottle (which you were going to paint with fast drying acrylic paint when you got home), and things for dinner (baby carrots, baby red potatoes, and baby back ribs because what better way to tell him than with baby themed foods). You very quickly checked out, passing up the regular check out lanes and going to the self-checkout to get it done even quicker, than almost speeded home.

You started on dinner, and began painting the bottle. As you were painting it, you got a text that said:

hubby 💏 : "checking out now, be home in like a half hour ❤ "

You pulled out the vlog camera, still continuing to paint as you talked to the camera.

"Alright so Austin just texted me and told me he was on his way home. Also if you're wondering why I'm painting this, it's because they had no cute gender neutral baby bottles so I'm painting this one to make it cuter. Anyway, I have baby carrots, baby potatoes, and baby back ribs cooking for dinner. So, I'm gonna finish painting this, dry it with my hair dryer, try to hide it in the cabinet, finish cooking dinner, and get dressed up all before Austin gets home. I'm gonna try and get him to shower so that I can buy myself a little more time. Anyway, I'm gonna try and finish all this and hopefully next time you see me, I'll be telling Austin that I'm pregnant," you squealed the ending of your sentence.

You finally finished painting the bottle, then sprinted upstairs to dry it. Almost as soon as you hid it in the back of the cabinet, Percy began barking, which meant Austin had just pulled into the driveway.