ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: if you haven't read my first imagines book, then you probably won't get the reference so, go read the 10th Austin imagine in my GIF series and you'll understand this. Ok, that's it :)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"What's up, Porter Fam! It's Austin," your overly-hyper husband started the vlog.

"And Y/N," you smiled over his shoulder at the camera.

"So, if you guys remember, a little while back we made a video where we pranked the boys and told them Y/N was pregnant. Obviously at the time, it wasn't real, but now it is," he explained, you showing off your tiny baby bump behind him.

"So, we're gonna try and prank them the same way again, but this time, it won't be a prank," you smirked.

The two of you continued to explain the rest of the plan to your vlog, then headed to the boys' house to "prank" them.

"So, this time, instead of pulling them out of the room in groups, we're just gonna be like, 'Yo, we think I might be pregnant,' and based on their reaction to whether or not they think it's a prank, we're gonna go from there," you told the camera as the two of you drove toward the boys' house.

"See, I feel like Zion is gonna know immediately because he can read me like a book, but I feel like Nick and Edwin are gonna be more on the side of thinking that's it's real but at the same time, they'll be skeptical. If that makes sense," Austin laughed a little at himself.

You soon arrived at the boys' house, feeling as excited as you did when you found out.

You had previously told the boys that you were going to get some timelapse shots of you guys hanging out so that they wouldn't think anything about you guys putting up cameras. They were pretty used to you two always having cameras around, so they didn't think much of it.

You guys had been hanging out for about an hour when you just couldn't take it anymore and you had to tell them.

You took Austin's hand in yours, as if it was a signal. "Okay, guys, we have something to tell you," you began, everyone looking from their phones.

They all gave you a strange, confused look before you continued.

"We think I might be pregnant."

Zion caught on quickly, thinking it was yet another prank. Nick, Brandon, and Edwin all had shocked looks on their faces.

"Guys, this has to be another prank, look at Austin's face," Zion chuckled.

"Nope, it's real," you gave him a sarcastic, smug look as you pulled out the sonogram picture from your bag.

"Holy crap!" he screamed as the four of them jumped off the couch to congratulate the both of you.

"Wait, how do we know this isn't just an ultrasound photo you printed off Google?" Brandon asked skeptically.

"Well, for one, it has our last name and the time it was taken printed on the back of it. But, if that isn't enough proof, I do have this," you stood, holding your shirt tightly around your stomach to show them the shape of your new bump.

"How far along are you?" Edwin asked, giving you a hug.

"Thirteen weeks tomorrow. Finally done with the first trimester," you laughed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Nick was next to hug you.

"Because it isn't safe to announce anything until you're at least twelve weeks."

"So, why didn't you tell us then?" Nick replied.

"Because, for one, we didn't know how to tell you. And for two, we wanted to get it on video," Austin said jokingly.

"You sly dog!" Zion playfully punched his best friend's shoulder.

"Are you gonna be pregnant on tour?" Brandon inquired.

"Yeah, but everyone will know by that time," you explained, resting a hand on your belly.

"What is it?" Edwin asked, the other three looking curious as well.

"We can't tell you yet," Austin answered.

"But we can tell you that you're all invited to the gender reveal party on Saturday because I have the gender confirmation ultrasound on Friday," you informed them.

The four boys went absolutely ballistic, both from excitement of your announcement and suspense of not knowing the gender.

"I'm betting boy," Brandon commented.

"Nah, it's definitely a girl," Zion protested.

"Well, the two of you are just gonna have to find out Saturday," you smiled as Austin wrapped an arm around you from behind.

You couldn't wait for your little nugget to meet its incredibly weird uncles. You still couldn't even begin to apprehend that your child would be surrounded by so many loving human beings.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: prettymuch would be such great uncles i love they 🥺