ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔃𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You had known you were pregnant for a whole 24 hours and you still hadn't told Zion.

You had bought a onesie on Amazon Prime that was supposed to arrive at any minute, but Zion was also supposed to arrive at any minute.

You heard a knock on the door, which you knew wasn't Zion because Zion never knocked anywhere he went so you looked out the door to see the post man leaving the box on your porch.

You made sure the coast was clear before quickly grabbing the box and taking the onesie out.

As soon as you put the onesie on the coffee table, you heard a car pull up in the driveway.

You quickly set everything up, trying not to look shady. You set up the tv, knowing that he'd ask you to a game of Fortnite as soon as he walked in.

"Hey, squishy," he walked over and gave you a quick kiss, then slid off his shoes and gave Simba a quick pet.

"Hello, angel. How was your day?" you asked, wrapping your arms around his stomach.

"Good, yours?"

"Oh, ya know, just boring, housewifey things," you smiled up at him.

"Wanna play some Fortnite?"

"You don't even have to ask," you took him by the hand and led him into the living room, the onesie sitting in front of him on the coffee table.

"Aww, it's so cute!" he exclaimed as he inspected the onesie.

"That's it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just put together a cute pregnancy announcement and all I get is that?"

"Oh. Was this supposed to be the announcement?" he asked.

"You already knew?" you playfully slapped his shoulder.

"You didn't think I heard you talking to the baby last night while you were in bed?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were awake?"

"I didn't wanna disturb you."

"You jerk!" you jokingly shoved him.

"Well, that and the fact that you left the test box on the bathroom counter. That was a big indication."

"Are you happy?" you asked.

"About you hiding it from me? No. About you being pregnant? Of course," he kissed you shortly but sweetly.

"I love you, goober," you smiled up at him.

"I love you twice that, Tater Tot."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: this one has me in my feels ok bye