ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were about 37 weeks when you and Brandon had to go to L.A. for tour rehearsals. He was leaving for tour about two months after your baby's due date which you were not happy about because you and Baby couldn't travel until she was at least 4 months old but you knew it wasn't Brandon's fault. After all, he couldn't control what management told him to do most of the time.

But, when you arrived in L.A, there were paparazzi everywhere.

You had been with Brandon during paparazzi mobs before, but this one was insane.

They wanted pictures of him, they wanted pictures of you. Heck, one woman tried to pull up your shirt so she could get a photo of your actual belly.

And that was when Brandon got mad. Like he was a "livid and wanted to kill someone" type of mad.

"How would you freaks feel if you were literally about to give birth any day now and people started mobbing you?" he yelled over them.

"Brandon, over-"

"No, shut up. My wife and I are just trying to have some peace and quiet together before our baby our comes. We don't need all this crap from you jerks," he grabbed your hand and forcefully pulled you through the crowd, finally making it to the door of the place where they were having rehearsals.

He violently slammed the door in their faces, not caring one bit about what their stories would look like later.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I can't believe they'd trample a pregnant woman," he apologized, leaving a small kiss on your forehead.

"It's not your fault," you sighed, wrapping him up in a hug.

"But it is. If I hadn't tweeted about rehearsals, then they would've never found us."

"You weren't the only boy who tweeted about it. In fact, all the boys tweeted about it except for Nick. And you can't control what they post."

"I wish you had just stayed home. I told you it was going to be dangerous being in downtown L.A."

"And I told you that no matter what conditions we were going to be put in, me and this baby are going to spend as much time with you as possible before you leave."

"Thank you. I love you so much," he ended his sentence by kissing you.

"You don't even understand how much I love you."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: i cant figure out if this is cute or crappy 🙈 oh, well. hope you guys enjoyed ❤