ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You had been feeling absolutely terrible. You had been nauseous all the time, you couldn't eat, and every inch of your body was sore.

You thought it was a stomach bug, until you realized that, for one, you can't have a stomach bug for two weeks, and, for two, the stomach bug doesn't make you skip a period.

So, one morning while your boyfriend, Brandon, was at work, you decided to take a quick trip to Walmart and buy the scariest purchase you had ever made: a pregnancy test.

Or five pregnancy tests, but ya know, same difference?

Once you finally made it home, you took the tests, then sat in your bedroom for the three minutes that you had to wait for the results.

Thoughts began to fill your mind, everything from "What if I really am pregnant?" to "What the heck is Brandon going to think?"

You and Brandon had been dating for four years (since you were 15 and he was 16), and were planning on getting married within the next couple months. You both had mutually decided that weddings weren't your thing so you both wanted to "elope."

RIIIIIING!

You heard the timer on your phone going off. You slowly walked to the bathroom to check all of the tests.

They all had the some form of the same answer: two lines, a cross, and two that simply said the word Pregnant.

A million and one thoughts ran through your brain, the main one being:

"What am I going to tell Brandon?"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this is kinda short and anti-climactic. I'm kinda struggling with these. I thought this was a good idea at first but now I don't know 🙈