ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Other than your morning sickness, you never really had any other pregnancy symptoms.

Except for mood swings.

They weren't very often, but when you did get mood swings, it was randomly and you never got mad. They always made you cry for some reason.

Anyway, you and Brandon had been having a pretty chill day at your house and had invited the boys over for a movie day.

You were watching one of your favorite movies when the saddest scene came on. Your pregnancy brain automatically took over and you immediately started crying.

"Sweet, are you okay?" Brandon asked you when be felt something wet on his shoulder and looked down to see you crying.

"Yeah, I just can't believe she'd treat him that way after all that he did for her," you cried over the plot of the movie.

"Babe, you've seen this movie a hundred times. You know that it ends much better," he rubbed your back after pausing the movie.

"Yeah, but why would he go through all that just for her to treat him like garbage?"

"Babe-"

"And what about-"

"Baby-"

"He should've just-"

"Y/N, it's gonna be alright. It's just a movie," he reminded you.

"You don't have to get mean with me," you cried into his shoulder once again.

Your behavior as well as Brandon's behavior gained the two of you a few chuckles from the other boys.

"August can't come soon enough," Brandon sighed, continuing to rub your back.

"You're telling me. We've only know she was pregnant for a week and I feel like I've been waiting an eternity for her to give birth," Austin spoke, turning around in his beanbag chair where he had been sitting.

"Dude, you don't even know," Brandon laughingly rolled his eyes at his bandmate.

Your crying fit was soon over and the six of you went back to watching the movie.

Until you reached the ending and started crying again.

Brandon loved that you were carrying his child, but boy, did he not love your crying fits. But, he knew that when he got to hold his baby in his arms that following August, he'd listen to you cry for a year straight if it meant he'd get the joy of having a baby with you.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: i had no clue how to end this i'm so sorry 🙈