ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were about 36 weeks along when you and Nick had to go into L.A. for a photoshoot. The boys were about to release new music so they had to do some photoshoots for the artwork.

You, of course, offered to tag along because you, for one, loved helping out their stylists with their outfits, and for two, wanted to spend as much time with Nick as you could before the baby was born.

Although, when you tagged along, you didn't expect to get mobbed by his fans on the streets of L.A.

"Y/N, can we get a picture with you and Nick?" you heard from behind you.

You obviously said "yes" because who wouldn't say "yes" to a fan wanting a photo?

Although, one photo then led to an entire group of about thirty girls running up so that they could get pictures with you and Nick.

"Hey, girls. No offense and I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but Y/N could give birth at any given moment and she kinda needs her space right now. We love taking photos with you guys but we have somewhere to be and she's really not in any kind of condition to be getting mobbed," Nick tried to explain as nicely as possible.

The group of girls all started to apologize, a couple of them walking over to give you one last hug before you and Nick left.

You felt bad because you wanted to stay and chat with the girls, but Nick was correct in saying that you were in no shape to get mobbed.

The two of you soon made it the place where they were holding the photoshoot, both of you immediately running to wardrobe.

"Hey, thanks for looking out for me and the baby earlier," you said as you helped him into his jacket.

"No problem. Just making sure he's in the best condition he can be when he's born," he replied, giving you a kiss before running off to be with the other boys.

You playfully rolled your eyes. "I guess some things just never change," you giggled.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: i really hate this but oh well 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️