ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You sat in the passenger seat of Nick's car practicing some breathing exercises to help with both the nausea you were experiencing and the anxiety you were having.

You had finally hit the "safe" mark, so you were going to tell the boys at their recording session.

However, every square inch that you were closer to their house made you more nauseous and more anxious.

Hence why you had been practicing your breathing exercises and riding down the road with your eyes closed.

"Baby, we're here," Nick startled you with a kiss on the cheek.

You grabbed your bag from the backseat, then followed closely behind him into the boys' house.

The four boys greeted you and Nick, then headed out to the garage to start recording.

"Hey, boys, I have something to ask you before we start recording," Nick started.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?" they all collectively asked.

"Okay, so you know how we asked you to be Nick's groomsmen?" you asked, earning a nod from each of them.

"Well, we were wondering if you guys also wanted to be our baby's uncles?" Nick asked as you pulled the ultrasound photo from your bag.

"Are you serious?" Edwin ran over to hug you first, soon followed by the other three. Edwin was the boy you were closest to besides Nick so it was no surprise when he was the first to hug you.

"When is it due?" Austin asked as he hugged you last.

"Beginning of June," you answered.

"Do you know what it is?" Brandon inquired, giving Nick a hug.

"No. We could've found out at ten weeks but someone wanted to wait until our gender reveal party next week to find out," Nick jokingly called you out.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to find out with everyone else," you laughed.

"Yo, Nick is gonna be so funny as a dad," Zion chuckled, "If he has a boy, they're gonna yell about sports all day and if he has a girl, he's not gonna have a clue as to what to do with her."

"That is not true," Nick protested.

"Yeah, it is," you laughingly agreed with Zion, wrapping an arm around Nick's waist.

You couldn't wait to see how amazing Nick would be as a father and, even though you verbally agreed with Zion, you knew it wasn't anywhere near being true. Nick was going to be wonderful.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: Nicholas Carter Mara. That's it. That's the tweet.