ᴇᴅᴡɪɴ ᴊᴏᴇʟ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You had just passed thirteen weeks of pregnancy when you decided to fly in his mom and siblings and your mom and brother. You had decided on a gender reveal party when both of your moms decided to pitch in and throw one for you.

They had decided on the traditional "cut the cake and see what color's inside" which you were very happy about because all you wanted to eat anymore was sweets or Spanish food.

Kai had been going around filming everyone's predictions as to what the gender was, seeing as he had been filming a video of the party for you and Edwin.

"Brandon, what do you think it is?" Kai asked him from behind the camera.

"I'm kinda feeling both. I feel indifferent," he chuckled.

"So, you aren't leaning toward one more than the other?"

"I mean, maybe boy a little bit more, maybe that's why I chose this blue 'fit, but I'm kinda feeling both genders equally," he laughed.

"Okay, you two are the last people I have to ask. What are you feeling, Edwin?" Kai walked over with his camera.

"Same as Brandon. I don't think I have a feeling of what it will be, I just know what I hope it is."

"Well, what do you hope it is?"

"A girl," he smiled.

"Okay, what about you, Mrs. Honoret? What are ya thinking?"

"I'm feeling like it's a boy but I want it to be a girl. I feel like Edwin would be such a great dad to a little girl," you grinned, wrapping an arm around your husband's waist.

Soon, it was time to cut the cake and everyone had gathered in the kitchen.

"Are you ready to see what you're having?" your mom asked, walking over to hand you the knife.

You took the knife from your mom, your hands already shaking. Edwin placed his hands over yours and guided the knife for you, seeing as you might've stabbed him or yourself if you had held the knife on your own.

"3, 2, 1!" everyone counted down.

"It's a girl!" Edwin screamed, wrapping you up in a tight hug

"You got your wish!" you cried a little on his shoulder.

Emmett (your brother), Elaysha, and Elian all came running over to congratulate you and Edwin.

"I can't wait to meet her," your brother wrapped his arms around you.

"I know! Me either," you let go of your brother to give Elaysha a hug.

"You got your wish, honey. You're gonna be an aunt to a baby girl," you told her.

"I'm so excited! Just make me one promise though," she looked at you sternly.

"What's that?"

"Don't let Edwin name her."

Her comment made you laugh so hard that you almost peed yourself, as well as it gained her an offended look from Edwin.

"What? I can't be an aunt to a girl named Deku."

"You make one joke and you never live it down," he shook his head.

"You told her you were gonna name our child Deku?"

"It was one time and it was a joke," he laughed.

Everyone had soon gone home and you Edwin were getting ready for bed upstairs.

"Ya know, Elaysha's comment made me realize something," he broke the silence as you were folding some laundry.

"What's that?"

"You probably shouldn't let me name our child," he chuckled.

"Why do you say that?"

"Our baby would have a name like Dior or something stupid like that."

"Don't look at me, I can't name her all on my own," you giggled, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Just then, you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," you called.

The door slowly opened to reveal Elaysha and Elian standing in their pajamas, ready to go to sleep.

"Hello," Edwin greeted them.

"We wanted to come and say good night to you guys and baby Honoret before we fell asleep," Elian walked over to give you a hug.

A tear slid down your cheek as you looked over at Edwin with your lip puckered out.

"That's very kind of you two. We love you," Edwin replied, giving each of the children a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you too," his siblings called back, then went back downstairs to the guest room where they had been staying.

"They're gonna be such a great aunt and uncle," you smiled, kissing your husband.

"Yeah, but somehow, they're gonna get into so much trouble," he laughed, rolling over to turn off the lamp.

"Thank you," you smiled, him barely able to see you from the moonlight.

"For what?"

"For never giving up on me even when we thought I couldn't have kids."

"I wouldn't have truly loved you if I had given up you. Besides, I was willing to wait an eternity if that's how long it would've taken you to get pregnant. I'm glad you've stuck around with me," he replied.

"I'd wait a million years if it meant you'd be the father of my children."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: ELAYSHA AND ELIAN MAKE ME SO SOFT THEYRE SO CUTE THEY OWN ALL MY UWUS 🥺❤