ᎇᎅᎡɪɎ ᎊᎏᎇʟ ʜᎏɎᎏʀᎇ᎛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

If there was an award for "Most Frustrated Person on Earth", it would've went to you.

You and Edwin had just celebrated your three year wedding anniversary about two weeks ago and had been trying to have a baby since two years of marriage mark. Well, you hadn't necessarily started out trying, but you definitely weren't not trying.

Ever since you were a little girl, it was your dream to become a mom. And when you married Edwin, that dream only became more and more important to both of you.

You were beginning to lose hope that you could even have kids. In fact, you had even started to research adoption just because you were convinced it wouldn't happen.

But, just because you wanted to get rid of the last few pregnancy tests you had before telling Edwin that you wanted to adopt instead, you went into your bathroom one morning after he had left for work and took the tests.

You waited the three minutes, crying the entire time because you didn't know how on earth you were going to tell your husband he would never have offspring of his own.

The timer finally went off, so you headed back in the bathroom, fully ready to place them back in the box and into the trash.

But, you then flipped over the first one, seeing the faintest second line.

"It's probably nothing," you thought to yourself.

You then picked up the second, this one also having a faint line, but it was still much darker than the first faint line.

Then, you picked up the last one, this one being a digital one that simply said Pregnant or Not Pregnant.

You hesitated to look at it, fearing that it would confirm that the faint lines were nothing to worry about.

You flipped it over, finally seeing the answer you had been waiting a year to see: Pregnant.

You then began to cry, mostly out of joy, but a little bit from laughter at yourself, considering your first thought after seeing the positive test was "I need a cute way to tell Ed."

You then began to rub your stomach.

"I'm finally going to be a mother."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: hope you guys like this one, I tried to make it a lot more interesting than the Brandon one 😂🙈