ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔃𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂'𝓼 𝓷𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

When putting your twins' nursery together, Zion pretty much (woohoo) gave you free will to decorate however you'd like.

And let's just say, you went a little bit crazy.

You had even hired an interior decorator to help you decorate their room.

But Zion genuinely did not care as long as it meant you'd be happy as well as the babies would be happy.

"Okay, since we got signs with their names on them, which twin do you think should have a crib on which side?" you asked Zion while you were hanging up the wall decor.

"They're gonna be newborns. I don't think they'll care as long as they have a bed to sleep in," he chuckled at your question.

"I'm serious. Which one should sleep in which crib?"

"I don't know. The older one can sleep on the left," he commented. Ever since you had found out you were having twin girls, you immediately had names picked out and knew which name would go to the older twin and which name would go to the younger twin.

"But do you think she'll like it on the left?"

"You're insane. She won't even know where she is, much less which side of the room she's sleeping on."

"I'm sorry. I know I've been a little bit overdramatic lately."

"A little? Lately?"

"Oh, shut up!" you playfully pushed him, his response being to pull you in for a side hug.

"I'm joking. I love you. These kids are gonna have the best mom ever."

"And the best dad."

The two of you proceeded to finish working on your babies' future bedroom, him doing most of the work because he didn't want you hurting yourself.

"Dude, in like four months, we're gonna be putting babies in these cribs," he sighed.

"Well, more like eight months because it's not safe to let babies sleep on their own until they're at least four months old."

"You do research. I like that in a woman."

"What else do you like in a woman?" you giggled, raising your eyebrows.

"I find it really sexy when a woman is named Y/N Kuwonu. That gets me every time."

"I love you. Thank you for being the father of my children," you said, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you for allowing me to do so."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: I'm sorry this one isn't that interesting, I had such a hard time writing these 🙈 but I really like the nursery I picked out for the twins 🥺