ᴇᴅᴡɪɴ ᴊᴏᴇʟ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were very close with your mom and twin brother, seeing as it was pretty much (woohoo) just you and them all of your life. Your dad had left when you were both babies plus your mom had you at a very young age so the three of you were like the three musketeers, hence them knowing all about your struggle to conceive.

Almost as soon as you set the date for your first ultrasound, you called them and told them that you had plane tickets (which just so happened to be for a flight the day after the ultrasound appointment).

mom 👩‍👧‍👦 - "Just got in the uber, on our way there"

You received a text from your mom. You began to panic as you started setting everything up.

"You good, baby?" Edwin walked in and chuckled seeing you in such a state.

"I'm sorry. Mom and Emmett are gonna be here in like a half hour and I'm panicking trying to set everything up," you explained, running a hand through your hair.

"Go sit down. I will set up their gifts and the snacks and such. You and Baby need your rest," he smiled, kissing your forehead delicately.

"I don't deserve you," you smiled, lying across the couch, "You act like I'm about to give birth. I'm only seven weeks along."

"I don't care. You and this baby are going to be the healthiest people on the planet."

"You're so cute."

You continued to lie down and read a book as he quickly set up snacks, drinks, and the gifts for your family.

You soon heard a knock at the door, so you and Edwin both walked over to the door to let them in.

"Oh, I'm so happy to see you!" your mom exclaimed, dropping her bag in the floor and wrapping her arms around you.

"Hi, Mom," you smiled, resting your head on her shoulder.

"Where's mine?" your older brother asked.

You finally let go of your mom, then gave your brother the biggest hug known to man.

"We've got snacks and drinks in the kitchen if you guys want anything," Edwin offered.

"Look at that. Your husband's gonna offer us food and not even come and give me a hug," your mother laughed. She loved Edwin as much as she loved her own children, so it was no surprise when she ran to give him a hug as well.

"And we've got gifts," you teased, walking into the other room to grab the gift bag for them, then sitting down on the couch.

"You didn't have to get us anything," your brother smiled as he sat down on the couch between you and your mom.

"The card is for Emmett and the other is for you, Mom."

Emmett took the card off the top of the gift and began to open it as your mother began to take the tissue paper out of the bag to see what was inside.

"Are you serious?" your mom screamed, hugging you tightly

"I'm serious. It's finally happening," you replied as you started to cry.

"Look at that, she's already having pregnancy mood swings," Emmett joked.

"Oh, shut up!" you joked, as he hugged you.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" your mom started to cry along with you as she gave you another hug.

"Thank you, Mom. You're gonna be the best grandmother."

"Oh, and by the way, I like GiGi," she laughed.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: someone pls yell at me and tell me that I'm too young to have baby fever please and thank you