ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔃𝓲𝓸𝓷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You had officially decided that either you were going to give birth to seven children or a hippopotamus.

You were only eleven weeks along and yet, somehow (to you anyway) you looked like you were ready to enter the third trimester.

You hadn't even found out the baby's gender yet which made you that much more insecure because who wants to already look huge before even finding out the gender?

Zion had noticed that you seemed a little more uptight and insecure than usual, yet he didn't want to talk about the elephant in the room.

Although, if he had used those words, you probably would've thought he was talking about you.

"Babe, can you come here?" you stood across from your bathroom mirror as called for your husband, who was sprawled out and watching tv in your bed.

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked when he walked over to you.

"Do I eat too much?"

"No," his answer almost seemed like a question, seeing as he was confused by what you were asking.

"I'm serious. Have I been overeating during my pregnancy?"

"Okay, first of all, you're pregnant. You're gonna be a little more hungry than usual. And second of all, you've been so nauseous that you can barely hold anything in. How in the world can you be overeating if you can barely keep one meal in your system?"

"Exactly! How am I so fat if I can't even eat?" you examined your stomach in your reflection.

"You are not fat. You are gorgeous, wonderful, strong, amazing. I could go on, trust me."

"Z, I look like a humpback whale compared to all the other women in my mommy-to-be yoga class."

"You do not. Did you ever happen to think that maybe we just have a happy and healthy baby on the way?"

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe our baby is just meant to be a little bigger. As long as it doesn't come out looking like me in middle school, we'll be fine," he chuckled.

"I don't deserve you. You're way too supportive of someone like me," you gave him a much-needed hug.

"No, mama. You've got it backwards. I don't nor will I ever deserve you or your love and support."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: this one is lowkey good? kinda hated all the others but this one has my uwus 🥺