ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: we're gonna pretend you're like a year younger than Austin so just imagine yourself at like 21 years old also like pretend you're from around the same area as Austin is from ok bye

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Almost as soon as you found out you were pregnant, you had to think up a way of getting your family to come and see you and Austin in California. So you simply told them that it felt like you hadn't seen them in ages and that you wanted them to fly out and see you. It didn't take much convincing because your family loved visiting with you and Austin.

You and Austin being the goofy couple that you are needed a funny way to tell your family that you were pregnant, so what better way to tell them than by cooking them a bun in the oven?

mommy 💕 - "we're almost to your house, see you in about ten mins, love you 💖 "

"Austin, they're almost here!" you yelled upstairs for him.

"Coming, baby," he sprinted downstairs after getting dressed. He had wanted to stay in his pajamas all day but you insisted on him looking nice for your parents.

 He had wanted to stay in his pajamas all day but you insisted on him looking nice for your parents

"Who allowed you to look so good all the time?" you commented, running your hand through his hair.

"Hey, you don't look half bad yourself, babydoll," he kissed your forehead.

You had started wearing looser fitting clothes, even though you were only nine weeks along

You had started wearing looser fitting clothes, even though you were only nine weeks along. You wanted to prepare yourself for when you finally did begin to show.

"Thank you, lovely," you kissed his cheek, then went into the kitchen to put the bread in the oven for when they got there. Luckily, the packaging said to cook it for a half hour so it would still be in the oven when your family arrived.

He quickly set up the camera (wanting to get your family's reaction on camera), seeing as he knew your family would be at your house any minute.

Your family consisted of your mom, dad, and two little brothers, the older one of them, Elijah, being seventeen and the younger one, Maks, being fourteen. You and Austin started dating when you were seventeen and he was eighteen and even though you were the oldest of your siblings, the two of them were very territorial and protective over you but the two of them quickly began to treat Austin like an older brother. Austin always took them on fishing trips and helped them build forts in the woods behind his house, and even taught your youngest brother how to skateboard.

"Knock, knock!" you heard your mom speaking through the door.

You quickly ran to unlock the door which gained a, "Don't run, it might hurt the baby," whisper in your ear from Austin.

"Hi, Mom!" you wrapped her up in a tight hug.

"Hi, baby," she smiled.

"What's up, dudes?" Austin gave each of your brothers a bro hug, then shook your dad's hand.

"What smells so nice?" your dad asked once he finally got to hug you.

"That reminds me, we have a surprise in the kitchen if you'll all follow me," you lead them all into the kitchen.

"Honey!" your mom almost immediately caught onto to your pun when she looked in the oven.

Your brothers and father stood there, dumbfounded, as they tried to figure out what was so special about baking bread.

"She has a bun in the oven, you doofuses!" your mom playfully yelled as she placed a hand on your stomach.

The three of them stood there for a second longer, trying to figure out the pun. Your dad finally caught on and ran to give you a hug. Your brothers still had no clue what was happening.

"I'm pregnant, idiots!"

"What?" they both yelled at the same time, running to hug you.

Austin stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do, seeing as no one had congratulated him.

"Austin, congratulations!" your mom finally let go of you, then went to give him a hug.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"I hope it looks like you, Austin," Maks laughed.

"Brat!" you shoved him, his immediate response being to play wrestle with you. Being raised with boys and being very close with your dad, you always acted like one of the guys.

"You're gonna hurt the baby," your mom stressed as she pulled your brother off of you.

"Mom, I'm gonna be fine."

"No, you should probably listen to her. You might give the baby brain damage and it'll come out acting like you," Austin joked.

"You jerk!" you punched him in the stomach jokingly.

The rest of the week that they were there was spent 95% talking about your pregnancy and looking at the ultrasound photo the doctor had printed out for you and Austin. The other 5% was split between eating, Austin hanging out with your brothers, and Austin cuddling up beside you on the couch, talking to your baby.

Needless to say, this baby was already so loved and it was only going to get more loved as time went on.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this one is kinda longer, hope you guys enjoyed anyway 🤗💘