ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were genuinely bored out of your mind. You had literally been scrolling through Netflix and YouTube for hours trying to find something to watch.

That's when you spotted Colleen Ballinger's pregnancy announcement.

Just for kicks, you decided to take the spare pregnancy test you had bought a couple months back when you had had a pregnancy scare.

You and Nick had recently gotten engaged, your wedding being in about four months. (What can you say? You're a fast planner and couldn't wait much longer to marry him.)

But, boy oh boy, were you surprised at the test results.

Two big, fat, bold lines which meant you were very pregnant.

"Oh, my gosh!" you literally yelled loud enough your neighbors to hear, "What the heck?"

You literally stared at the test in disbelief, thinking it was some kind of joke.

You glanced back down at it once again, confirming that it did indeed say you were pregnant.

You genuinely didn't know what to say or how you were going to tell Nick. Suddenly, your mind was filled with thoughts of anxiety, excitement, fear, and everything in between.

"How the heck am I going to tell Nick that I'm going to be pregnant at our wedding?"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this one's kinda short compared to the Edwin and Austin ones. I hope you still liked it <3