ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: for the sake of this imagine series, you and Brandon grew up together. Anyway, continue on with the story 💘

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You and Brandon had flown back to your guys' hometown for the holidays and you were already panicking.

Tonight was your family's annual Christmas party and you were freaking out about telling practically all of your cousins, aunt, uncles, one set of your grandparents, your parents, and sister that you were going to have a baby.

You had bought a personalized onesie on Etsy to give your parents as their gift and you had no clue how they'd react.

You had a pretty large family but they were all very close, so you were sure to get positive reactions out of most of your family.

"Y/N!" your younger sister squealed as she ran down the driveway to hug you. She was about seven years younger than you, but you were extremely close. She had been very sad when you moved to LA with Brandon, so she got very excited every time she saw you.

"Brynn!" you exclaimed, wrapping her up in a tight hug.

"Mom, Dad, Y/N's here!" Brynn yelled to your parents, not letting go of you once.

"Hi, baby!" your mom came out and gave you a hug.

"Hi, mama," you spoke as she gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, honey," your dad walked over and gave you a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi, Dad."

"Brandon!" you heard Brynn scream as she sprinted to give your boyfriend a hug. He was much like an older brother to her, seeing as he had been hanging out at your house as long as she could remember.

"Brynnie!" he gave her a tight bear hug.

"Everyone's already inside eating and hanging out. We're gonna do the gift exchange after everyone gets done so you better go grab some food while it's still there," your mom laughed.

You and Brandon slipped into the kitchen to fix some food, then quickly ate so you that you could go mix and mingle with the rest of your family.

"Okay, okay, everyone, settle down," your mom spoke over the loud crowd of people, "It's time for gifts, so we're gonna have all the kids open their secret santa gifts first and then we'll do gifts from the kids to their parents."

All of your cousins plus your sister eagerly waited as they sat in the floor, each taking their gift one by one. Soon, everyone was finished opening their gifts and it was time for you to give your parents and your sister their gifts.

"Okay, so, Mom, Dad, and Brynn, open your gifts all on the count of three," you instructed.

"One, two, three," Brandon counted them off.

Your parents took the tissue paper out of the gift bag as your sister scratched off the hidden message on her card.

"Sissy!" Brynn jumped up and hugged you, almost knocking you over

"Oh, my gosh, you're lying! This is a prank," your mom shouted, seeming very surprised.

"No, I'm serious," you smiled as you continued to hug Brynn, crying a little on her shoulder.

"Congratulations, my man!" your dad walked over and gave Brandon a sort of bro hug.

"For anyone who doesn't know what's going on, Y/N just told us that she's pregnant!" your mom cried as she held up the onesie for your family to see.

Immediately it was like you were a celebrity in the streets of LA. Your whole family ran over to give you hugs and well wishes.

"I'd say it went well," Brandon smiled down at you as he rested his hands on your stomach from behind you.

"Me too," you smiled, a few tears sliding down your face.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: I now have baby fever good night