ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You never really got morning sickness unless you smelled any of your food aversions.

Unfortunately, most of your food aversions were Nick's favorite foods.

Bacon? Disgusted you. Italian food? He could forget it. If he even so much as thought about any type of alcohol, you'd feel like you were going to die.

You, of course, felt horrible because he loved all the foods that made you throw up.

So when he volunteered to go grocery shopping and bought bacon for breakfast, you felt both betrayed (because how could he forget) and sorry for him (you knew how much he loved bacon).

You had been feeling very fatigued and had been spending a good majority of your mornings lying in bed.

"Nicky, would you mind making me some breakfast?" you asked him as he got dressed.

"Yes, baby," he gave you a quick kiss, then headed downstairs to prepare your food.

Unfortunately, as soon as you had gotten comfortable, you had to get up and bolt to the bathroom so that you didn't puke in the bed.

About ten minutes later, Nick came upstairs with the tray of food in his hands, only to find an empty bed.

"Babe?" he called for you.

He slowly cracked the bathroom door, only to find you kneeled in front of your toilet, holding your stomach for dear life.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't even thinking!" he panicked.

"It's okay," you managed to speak before going back to puking once again.

After a few minutes, you had finally finished throwing up, then managed to stand up long enough to brush your teeth and make it back to the bed.

"I'm so sorry, kitten. I wasn't even thinking," he whispered, rubbing your head.

"It's okay, Nick. You should be able to cook your favorite food without me throwing up constantly," you sympathized.

"I can eat the bacon and you can eat the bagel," he offered.

"Sounds perfect," you accepted, grabbing the cream cheese covered bagel from the plate.

"I really am sorry about the bacon."

"Nick, it's okay. I just hope our baby doesn't actually hate bacon as much as he or she wants me to hate it."

"Me too," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

Although you were sick for half of the morning, you were pleased to say that Nicholas Carter Mara was the sweetest person ever, despite him forgetting about your food aversions.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: these morning sickness imagines are really taking up all the inspiration in my brain 😂