ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔃𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The only type of cuisine you had enjoyed thus far in your pregnancy was Chinese food.

So, when you and Zion went to your hometown to announce your pregnancy to your mom, dad, and older brother, you knew you wanted to tell them at a family dinner.

Hence, all of you winding up at a local Chinese restaurant on your first day back home.

Your family had grown quite close to Zion despite the little amount of time they had known him. He and your brother, Ben, always talked about Fortnite and quite often, they played together. So, he actually really enjoyed going to see your family, sometimes maybe even more than you.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom right quick," you said, heading away from the table.

You noticed your waitress cleaning off a table in a different part of the restaurant so you walked over and initiated plan "tell family about baby."

Or whatever name you could come up with for said plan...

"Yes, ma'am?" you waitress responded when you tapped her on the shoulder.

You explained the situation and gave her the gameplan, obviously needing her help. As strange as it may sound, there was no way this would work without the help of a random waitress.

She quickly caught on, told you a quick "Congratulations!", then continued on with her job until you needed her assistance once again during the whole plan.

"Here are your checks and fortune cookies," she smiled, placing everything down on the table for you guys.

Everyone quickly reached for the fortune cookies, which was a family favorite when eating Chinese food.

Although they may taste like an old man's ear, they certainly brought great advice and knowledge. (A/N: please comment if you get the old man's ear reference.)

Well, most of them did anyway.

But, unlike most fortune cookies, these didn't have words of wisdom or knowledge or advice.

These fortune cookies spoke of the very near future.

"You're kidding!" your mom bolted over to your side of the table and wrapped you up in her embrace

"Dude, what?" Ben shouted excitedly, giving Zion a bro hug.

"I know, we didn't even think we'd ever have kids young, much less this young," Zion laughed.

"That explains why you begged to eat here. I should've known it was a pregnancy craving," your brother chuckled, gaining a laugh from everyone else at the table.

Your dad was last to congratulate you, him not being a very affectionate person so he let your mom and brother give you their well wishes and hugs before quickly giving you a kiss atop your head.

Despite the fact that you thought you had scared a random waitress, you'd consider it a success.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry to all my Zion girls out there, I dont like these either 🙈