ᎇᎅᎡɪɎ ᎊᎏᎇʟ ʜᎏɎᎏʀᎇ᎛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"I still don't think it's hit me that in nine months, I'm gonna be a dad," Edwin admitted to you as he sat across the exam room from you.

"Me either," you smiled at him.

"Thank you," he spoke once he had reached you, grabbing your hand in his.

"Hey, it takes two," you laughed.

Just then, a young man walked in and put on some latex gloves.

"Hi, I'm Will. I'm going to be giving you your ultrasound today," he spoke, turning on the computer, then covering your stomach in some gel.

Edwin continued to hold your hand as you both looked at the computer.

"There's definitely a baby in there," the nurse chuckled.

"Aww, it already has your nose, Eddy," you laughed.

"I bet it's gonna come out with its nose already pierced," he joked.

The nurse pointed out each of the noticeable body parts to you and Edwin, then began to print out a picture of the ultrasound for you.

"Do you know about when the due date is?" Edwin asked, helping you up from the bed.

"I'd say about November 23rd," he informed you.

"That's right around the corner from Nick's birthday," you commented.

"Dude, that's crazy," Edwin exclaimed, kissing your cheek.

You finished setting up the date for your next ultrasound, then walked hand in hand with Edwin to your car.

"Mami, it's finally happening," Edwin exhaled, turning on the car.

"Dude, we're gonna be parents," you squealed, grabbing his hand.

"I can't believe we're finally gonna have a baby," he quickly kissed you before backing out of the parking spot.

You couldn't believe it either. In just nine months, you'd be holding a mini version of Edwin and you.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry the ending is kinda crappy, my brain is already fried from writing these 😂