ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

During your pregnancy, you never really had cravings and really only had food aversions.

Except for cheeseburgers.

No matter where you were or what time of day it was, you needed a cheeseburger within your reach.

And it wasn't just any cheeseburger. It had to have nothing but the meat, cheese, mayonnaise, and extra pickle slices. And unfortunately, your body never really wanted one until it was the middle of the night and the only place open was McDonald's.

But, nevertheless, Nick was going to get you a cheeseburger if it was the last thing he did.

"Hey, Nick," you called for your fiance, who was brushing his teeth.

"Hmm?" he responded, not being able to speak, considering his mouth was full of toothpaste.

"Is now too late to ask for cheeseburger?" you asked, noting that it was almost 11:00 pm.

"No," he groaned slightly, rinsing his mouth out before heading to the closet to find a shirt.

You quickly walked over to the closet, grabbing one of his hoodies, then the two of you headed downstairs to put on your shoes and head down the road toward your local McDonald's.

"I'm sorry this baby and I are so needy," you said, placing a hand on your stomach.

"It's okay. You're gonna be needy. I mean, you're growing a human inside of you," he reached over to grab your hand, continuing to drive with the other.

"Thank you for being so supportive of me," you smiled over at him.

"What are best friends/future husbands/baby daddies for?" he laughed.

You soon arrived at McDonald's, him ordering your cheeseburger, then pulling up to the window.

The cashier was a young woman around your age, who was also sporting a small bump.

"You too?" she laughed, noticing your bump as well as your hands being rested upon it.

"Yep. Baby wanted a cheeseburger and here we are," you giggled.

"When are you due?" she asked, handing Nick his card.

"June 1st," he answered for you.

"No way! I'm June 3rd," she told the two of you.

"That's so crazy," Nick chuckled.

"Well, you two have a good night. And congratulations."

"You too," you smiled at her before Nick drove up to the next window.

They soon gave you your food, then the two of you proceeded to start your drive back home.

You quietly ate your burger, using your stomach as a table.

"You're so cute," Nick reminded you, stealing one of your fries.

"And you're so sweet," you told him.

"I have to be. You're carrying my child," he chuckled.

"Well, what are best friends/futures wives/baby mommas for?"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: the way i wrote this at 3 am 🙈 anywho, hope you guys enjoyed because now i want a cheeseburger