ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Pregnancy had made you... VERY emotional, we'll call it.

You were ALWAYS crying and, for some reason, Austin usually caused it, even though he never knew what he had said to cause it.

Anyway, Austin had decided to take you on basically a shopping spree so that you'd have plenty of maternity clothes to wear while you were on tour.

But, you being pregnant, thought you looked like a whale in everything, despite not having much of a bump yet.

"Okay, what about this one?" you asked, coming out of the dressing room in yet another dress he had picked out for you.

You had previously been complaining about how you'd look in every item you passed by, so he decided to pick out some things and make you try them on, despite your opinions on them.

"It looks amazing," he complimented you.

"You're just saying that to make me hurry up," a few tears slid down your cheek.

"Honey, I promise I'm not. I'd never do that to you," he hugged you.

"Are you sure?" you asked, wiping the tears from your cheeks.

"Yes. Now put this in the pile that you're gonna buy and go try on the next one," he instructed, turning you around and nudging you back into the changing stall.

After about two minutes, you finally got the next outfit on, then stepped out to show him what it looked like.

"What do you think?"

"I don't think I like it as much," he admitted.

"I thought it was cute," you huffed.

"Then buy it. It's your body, not mine," he chuckled.

"No, clearly it looks horrible," you began to cry once again.

"That's not what I meant," he came over to hug you.

"Save it. I look ugly in everything I've tried on."

"Angel, you look amazing in everything that you've ever worn or ever will wear," he rubbed your shoulders as held you.

"You're just saying that," you commented.

"If I didn't think that, would I still be around?"

"You only like me because of my looks?" you started crying all over again.

"No! Exactly the opposite. I love you for your personality and the way you chose to love me instead of anyone else. Your looks are just an added bonus," he tried to comfort you.

"You're lying," you huffed, still crying into his shoulder.

"I am not. I love with my whole heart. You are the sweetest, most gorgeous, kindest, amazing woman I have ever met. I wouldn't want to spend my life or have a baby with anyone else but you," he rubbed your back as he whispered in your ear.

"I love you so much. Thank you for dealing with my hormonal, crazy self," you wiped the tears from your eyes as you looked up at him.

"I love your hormonal, crazy self and wouldn't change it for the world," he kissed your forehead delicately.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: is this good 🙈 i lowkey hate it oops