ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂'𝓼 𝓷𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"It's looking good in here," you spoke as you entered your baby's nursery.

"Yeah, I'm happy with the way it's turning out," Nick glanced over at you from where he was, hanging some paintings on the wall.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about the nursery," you playfully slapped him on the butt.

Hs playfully rolled his eyes, then asked, "In all seriousness, do you like it?"

"It's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for putting it together for me."

"My pleasure. It's the least I can do for you carrying my child, after all."

The two of you had mutually chosen animal-themed. Although the theme seemed a little over-used, you found a nursery on Pinterest with that theme and the two of you fell in love with it.

"Do you think our son is even gonna actually like animals?" you laughingly asked.

"If you don't like animals, you're just a bad human being," Nick replied as he continued to hang another painting.

"I'm serious. What if it turns out that he doesn't like animals?"

"You overthink everything. He's gonna be a newborn. I highly doubt he'll care about the theme of his bedroom."

Ever since you had become pregnant, you had become very self-conscious about everything, even if it didn't affect you.

The two of you continued to chat and finish decorating the room, finishing up fairly quickly seeing as most of the room was already put together.

"Nick, it's beautiful. Thank you," you kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for making me a dad," he responded, kissing your head.

"Thank you for making me a mom."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this one is short and crappy, literally hated writing these chapters because i had no inspiration for them 🙈